Groups

Can you rent a camera?

Is it even possible?

Are there shops out there that would let you rent a camera?

Thanks

12 Comments

you can certainly rent lenses, so I can't see why not

Banned

Can you not lend one from a family or friend?

Banned

whatsThePoint;8182378

Have you got a camera i can borrow, i need one for an important pic

I don't own one :oops:

Rent one from Argos..... lol

whatsThePoint;8182378

Have you got a camera i can borrow, i need one for an important pic

Ur joking haha! She doesn't even have a mobile!!! X

Original Poster

Lol, ive just set up a business and need to take some good photos. I got a digital camera but having problems with lighting etc.

Dont really want to purchase a camera as the products are going to be the same range and i only need a few pics.

Thanks i will take alook at those links.

Banned

xbecky07x;8182555

Ur joking haha! She doesn't even have a mobile!!! X

I don't :giggle:

Banned

Pop to your local college who may be running photography courses. Get them to ask a student if they'd like to do a bit of work. Bung them a tenner and they get to put some commercial work in their portfolio and you get something close to professional photos!

DLM;8182354

Can you not lend one from a family or friend?

You lend something to someone or borrow it from; you can't lend something from someone!

rule number one, never borrow anyone else's equipment ie: friend/family, the amount of ppl we had phoning/emailing as they broken the friend/family camera is unbelievable.
    Contacting a college or posting an ad in a student forum is a good idea as mentioned above. Alternatively, if you already have a camera, just play around with different lighting, and adjust the camera ie: ISO, EV levels etc. Most cameras do produce excellent photos, even if you have no talent.

Where you located? Maybe some kind soul from here would be prepared to help if they are local to you? :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions