Groups

Can you report

anywhere a DS game you dont feel is appropriate for a child i.e. it has swear words in and its aimed for 3 yrs +

30 Comments

Ahh, but Mario's a plumber; what can you expect?

swear words like what?

FYI:
    "Pan European Game Information" [PEGI] "Contact Us"...
    [ pegi.info/en/…511 ]

or...

[ videostandards.org.uk ]

Video Standards Council
    Kinetic Business Centre
    Theobald Street
    Borehamwood
    Herts
    WD6 4PJ

0208 387 4020

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

thanks for the links i will check them out

bargainhunter5;8138194

thanks for the links i will check them out

Which game and what types of words? (you dont have to type the full word... just insert some stars.. **

Was it scrabble?

Balls

Was it the new one 'Mario gets ****** by the Luigi Bros 2'.

Original Poster

no it wasnt scrabble it says F**K You

Banned

bargainhunter5;8138256

no it wasnt scrabble it says F**K You

What game was it then?

Paddy Charlie;8138243

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092613/Mothers-fury-Nintendo-Scrabble-game-taught-son-swear-words.html

I pretty sure it wouldn't have been the game, its always from the parents. If not from friends who have learnt it from their parents.

Do we get to find out the name of the game then so I can check my kids collection of games?

I would imagine the OP is mishearing something as the swear word maybe?

Paddy Charlie;8138243

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092613/Mothers-fury-Nintendo-Scrabble-game-taught-son-swear-words.html

Why has he got a pink DS?

My daughter has a Baby game for the DS that when you bath the baby it says ''Islam Is The Light'' lol

Supermod

Are you going to tell us which game this is?

Banned

OP must be keeping it to herself so she can get her kid in the Daily Mail with his pink DS

Paddy Charlie;8140159

OP must be keeping it to herself so she can get her kid in the Daily Mail … OP must be keeping it to herself so she can get her kid in the Daily Mail with his pink DS

Or to get a free pink DS :thumbsup:

Supermod

Paddy Charlie;8140159

OP must be keeping it to herself so she can get her kid in the Daily Mail … OP must be keeping it to herself so she can get her kid in the Daily Mail with his pink DS

Well if that is the case then it goes against the very reason why she wants to complain.

LOL

I typed D*ick into scribblenaughts and I got a D*ick Tracey lookalike:-D

davidn84;8139262

Why has he got a pink DS?

Along with her husband Paul, who runs a hair salon, they complained to … Along with her husband Paul, who runs a hair salon, they complained to Asda but were told to contact Nintendo.

Obviously the colour was the dads choice lol :thumbsup:

OP which game is it??

RickT;8138206

Which game and what types of words? (you dont have to type the full … Which game and what types of words? (you dont have to type the full word... just insert some stars.. **

imafish2002;8138211

Was it scrabble?

greg_68;8138221

Was it the new one 'Mario gets ****** by the Luigi Bros 2'.

Paddy Charlie;8138263

What game was it then?

Jumpingphil;8139123

Do we get to find out the name of the game then so I can check my kids … Do we get to find out the name of the game then so I can check my kids collection of games?

magicjay1986;8140098

Are you going to tell us which game this is?

Paddy Charlie;8140159

magicjay1986;8140274

Well if that is the case then it goes against the very reason why she … Well if that is the case then it goes against the very reason why she wants to complain.

kelly1987;8140528

Obviously the colour was the dads choice lol :thumbsup:OP which game is … Obviously the colour was the dads choice lol :thumbsup:OP which game is it??

I wonder if we will ever know.

Usually when this happens it turns out the parent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg off ebay.

Original Poster

lol you lot are so negative no i havent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg off ebay ! and sometimes i wonder why i bother posting on here ... waits for more sarky remarks comments !

Banned

bargainhunter5;8153799

lol you lot are so negative no i havent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg … lol you lot are so negative no i havent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg off ebay ! and sometimes i wonder why i bother posting on here ... waits for more sarky remarks comments !

[SIZE="7"]What was the name of the game?

You know, the game that had the swear word in it.....

Cheers,

Scotty Boy!

I mean

Bykergrove!
    [/SIZE]

bargainhunter5;8153799

lol you lot are so negative no i havent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg … lol you lot are so negative no i havent bought a dodgy hong kong bootleg off ebay ! and sometimes i wonder why i bother posting on here ... waits for more sarky remarks comments !

I don't understand bargainhunter, what's the big secret? Why won't you tell? Strange:thinking:

What game was it then?!

I'm just curious as my kids have loads ds games so be interested to see if its one they have

what was the name of the game?

sorry ..has this already been asked? just, i never saw an answer.

shanecr;8153998

what was the name of the game?sorry ..has this already been asked? just, … what was the name of the game?sorry ..has this already been asked? just, i never saw an answer.

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions