can you return an ipad to argos , still sealed ?

Found 27th Nov 2015
As title? on returns it says look at catalogue item but i cant see anything online.

Want to return the mini and get the ipad air .

Thanks for any help.
Community Updates
AskiPad
8 Comments
As long as it's sealed, you should be fine.
Original Poster
thank you, ive tried ringing helpline but just cuts you off.. ill give it a go, no harm in trying.
Have you considered maybe looking on their website? It really wasn't that hard: argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Original Poster
wow.... who peed in your cornflakes????? how arrogantly rude you are...

for info yes i did and it states some electrical items are excluded from returns policy,please see catalogue... which i did and it doesnt have any return info on it at all....

I then tried numerous times to contact customer services to no avail....

Have you considered being polite and not bothering to answer if you have nothing nice to say? It really isnt that hard....
I found details for their live chat, but I suspect they're snowed under today, as it just says they're unavailable. Having checked their returns info, their policy seems fairly simple. If it's within 30 days, unopened and unused, you're fine for a refund. I suspect you'll be fine.:)
Original Poster
thank you, item not available until after 4 so will have a drive over and chance it, i know they normally say when you buy if its covered or not under the returns policy but was when it was 3 for 2 and they were mega busy....
lou1978

wow.... who peed in your cornflakes????? how arrogantly rude you … wow.... who peed in your cornflakes????? how arrogantly rude you are...for info yes i did and it states some electrical items are excluded from returns policy,please see catalogue... which i did and it doesnt have any return info on it at all....I then tried numerous times to contact customer services to no avail....Have you considered being polite and not bothering to answer if you have nothing nice to say? It really isnt that hard....

I'll quote your question to make it a little easier for you to understand "'on returns it says look at catalogue item but i cant see anything online" - so you said you couldn't find anything online...

It wasn't rude, just to the point.
Edited by: "ipswich78" 27th Nov 2015
Original Poster
I understand perfectly thank you..... you however seem to have missed the point.... i cant see any specific return information on the item online ... is that easier for you to understand... seems everyone else thats kindly responded got it perfectly.

Enjoy the rest of your day , no doubt someone else will feel the brunt of your bad day :0)

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions