Can you return item purchased via Buy now pay later on very?

Posted 20th Jul
I ordered and watch from very but it's the wrong size, I purchased it using buy now pay later so I was wondering if I can still return it and they'll remove it from my fees?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You can "cancel" and return anything purchased off-premises from a UK trader for any reason via your "cancellation rights" within 14 days of receipt and receive full refund / credit to payment method. If a trader appears reluctant to acknowledge your 14 days cancellation right, use this phrase:

I exercise my right to cancel without incurring any liability as provided by section 29 of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.

Cancellation right: legislation.gov.uk/uks…ade

Return by whatever appropriate method is available that also considers compensation for transit loss / damage.
AndyRoyd20/07/2020 15:50

You can "cancel" and return anything purchased off-premises from a UK …You can "cancel" and return anything purchased off-premises from a UK trader for any reason via your "cancellation rights" within 14 days of receipt and receive full refund / credit to payment method. If a trader appears reluctant to acknowledge your 14 days cancellation right, use this phrase:I exercise my right to cancel without incurring any liability as provided by section 29 of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.Cancellation right: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/regulation/29/madeReturn by whatever appropriate method is available that also considers compensation for transit loss / damage.

Awesome matey, thank you
kaamuuu20/07/2020 15:53

Awesome matey, thank you

If you are within 14 days of receipt of the watch it is highly unlikely Very will be reluctant to accept your cancellation.

Also note the trader's reimbursement obligations that are reasonably clear within section 34 of same act, but note potential for deductions if you have excessively handled the item:

legislation.gov.uk/uks…ade
Got scared after seeing the fees, huh?
Zero.Chill20/07/2020 16:48

Got scared after seeing the fees, huh?

Haha na bought the wrong size watch, plan off paying it in one lump
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants