Can you return socks to h and m?

Posted 3rd Jul
They are unworn and in original packing unopened. Did not like the material, just wondering if i can return with a few other items? Or are they classed as an item you can not return?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
How do you know you don't like the material if unopened?
If you are returning other items, then taking the socks is no hardship, so you will soon find out. Some companies have better policies than your consumer rights.
fearona03/07/2020 17:29

Packaging can remain intact and you can still feel the material. Probably not plastic wrapped.
I’m sure socks are fine to return if still the way you bought them and haven’t been used(y)
fearona03/07/2020 17:29

They are just attached to a piece of cardboard
tardytortoise03/07/2020 17:38

If you are returning other items, then taking the socks is no hardship, so …If you are returning other items, then taking the socks is no hardship, so you will soon find out. Some companies have better policies than your consumer rights.

Purchased them online, might just chance a return
I would docks are OK, its usually underwear, earrings etc that you can't.
Didn't like the material? It's just a sock. Unless they were extremely expensive I wouldn't worry about the material, I'd just wear them. I bet that once they are on your feet anyway you won't even notice them.
Haircut_10003/07/2020 21:12

Didn't like the material? It's just a sock. Unless they were extremely …Didn't like the material? It's just a sock. Unless they were extremely expensive I wouldn't worry about the material, I'd just wear them. I bet that once they are on your feet anyway you won't even notice them.

Yea probably just felt thin as hell. They were £12 for 10.

If they are that qualify i may as well just buy the asda basic ones at 7 pairs for £3
Socks should be fine to return unused, not a big deal.
Every pair of socks I've ever bought from Hennes has developed holes, so definitely return them!
Post a comment
@
    Text