Groups

Can you ring up parcel company without tracking number?

I bought a steering wheel for my car at a good price. The guy had lots of feedback, only one negative of 300+. I asked him if he'd sent the wheel a few days in to the window, and then got a reply that he had been messed about by parcel2go and he'd send it then give me a tracking number. I didn't hear anything else from him. I've subsequently sent him maybe 4 messages, opened a dispute with ebay and left negative feedback. If he can sort it out I said I'd reverse that but he hasn't even responded to anything I've said or ebay sent him.

Just wondering if it'd be possible to search the parcel using just my postcode and nothing else? If he has sent it then it'll show up on their records atleast.

8 Comments

Has the item not been refunded if you opened a dispute?

Original Poster

bonn1e

Has the item not been refunded if you opened a dispute?

only opened it a few days ago, they wait 8 days for the seller to respond then refund. silly really

i doubt if you will get very far with the delivery company without a tracking number.
    it is Christmas and the guy may be abroad so I would wait for the case to be sorted by ebay, by which time he may have come back or your parcel gets delivered.

You never know - he may have sent it via City Link

Original Poster

happymanuk

You never know - he may have sent it via City Link

Were there problems around the 10th december? lol

Taz1529

there has been a problem with them for a while now.

Taz1529

I'd assumed that as you had only opened the dispute 'a few days ago' that the purchase had been recent, not from 3 weeks ago...

Original Poster

happymanuk

I'd assumed that as you had only opened the dispute 'a few days ago' that … I'd assumed that as you had only opened the dispute 'a few days ago' that the purchase had been recent, not from 3 weeks ago...

No, I gave the guy time to reply
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1214
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions