Can you sell a xbox with iextreme firmware on ebay?

10 replies
Found 8th Jun 2009
Can you sell a xbox with iextreme firmware on ebay?

10 Comments

of course.

Dont include any dodgy games though.

theres nothing wrong with an xbox with unoffical firmware its when you start using it for playing copyright games

No you cannot, it will be removed from ebay!

lastlaststar;5439511

No you cannot, it will be removed from ebay!

Yep it will. Mine was. It is illegal ffs.

RuthIess;5439560

Yep it will. Mine was. It is illegal ffs.

yer mine was to and i was suspended from ebay! :x

Original Poster

Woops, ive put mine on ebay after the first comment.

O well

leecher;5437028

of course.Dont include any dodgy games though.theres nothing wrong with … of course.Dont include any dodgy games though.theres nothing wrong with an xbox with unoffical firmware its when you start using it for playing copyright games

You are so wrong there.

If you get banned from ebay, I've heared that it's almost impossible to get back on unless you change your address, bank and email.

Isn't one of the questions that eBay asks you when you try and put an xbox for sale something along the lines of "has the firmware been modified"
and if you answer YES then it won't let you continue?

leecher;5437028

of course.Dont include any dodgy games though.theres nothing wrong with … of course.Dont include any dodgy games though.theres nothing wrong with an xbox with unoffical firmware its when you start using it for playing copyright games

lolzer

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5442384

Isn't one of the questions that eBay asks you when you try and put an … Isn't one of the questions that eBay asks you when you try and put an xbox for sale something along the lines of "has the firmware been modified"and if you answer YES then it won't let you continue?

That didnt come up for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights44
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3639
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code78
    4. Is this laptop any good37

See more discussions