Groups

Can you sell FOOTBALL TICKETS for FACE VALUE on here?

Just that I have a couple of England Vs Bulgaria tickets that I need to sell as cant make the game anymore!

11 Comments

(7) If advertising a ticket sale it should be at face value and NOT an … (7) If advertising a ticket sale it should be at face value and NOT an inflated price. (Note: you cannot resell train tickets or football/soccer tickets)

FS/FT rules
    Edited by moderator: "Rules" 18th Aug 2010

Original Poster

spic

FS/FT rules

So this means I cant sell football tickets at all? Be it face value or otherwise? (Im wanting to sell at face value by the way)

No you cant, what cant speak it cant lie. Read the rules.....
    (7) If advertising a ticket sale it should be at face value and NOT an inflated price. (Note: you cannot resell train tickets or football/soccer tickets)

Although i would not class England football team as football/soccer....maybe a pile of poop
    Edited by: "tara1082" 18th Aug 2010

PAUL7331

So this means I cant sell football tickets at all? Be it face value or … So this means I cant sell football tickets at all? Be it face value or otherwise? (Im wanting to sell at face value by the way)

Nah it is illegal best bet is to contact the place you brought them from and see if they will refund them.

Original Poster

Ok guys, thanks.

Original Poster

Weird aint it, why you cant sell footy tickets. Yet you can sell concert tickets.... Strange rule!

PAUL7331

Weird aint it, why you cant sell footy tickets. Yet you can sell concert … Weird aint it, why you cant sell footy tickets. Yet you can sell concert tickets.... Strange rule!

Because concert tickets can be resold. FIFA rules state that Football tickets cant.

PAUL7331

Weird aint it, why you cant sell footy tickets. Yet you can sell concert … Weird aint it, why you cant sell footy tickets. Yet you can sell concert tickets.... Strange rule!

Not really as under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it illegal.

Original Poster

dananana

Not really as under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order … Not really as under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it illegal.

I know but just wondered WHY they have even invented that rule! Maybe they think we are all hooligans who will sell footy tickets to fellow hooligans!

Illegal even to people i.e. isn't that targeted to Businesses?

Wotwot123

Illegal even to people i.e. isn't that targeted to Businesses?

Any business selling football tickets will have a license to sell them e.g. ticketmaster

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Sky Fibre Max11
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions