Can you sell Next Vouchers on here?

I have some left over Next Vouchers and I am looking to sell them. Have £40 pounds worth. Can they be sold on here? How much roughly can you sell them for?

Thanks for any help guys

13 Comments

I will offer £30 for them?

Original Poster

Was looking for a bit more than that, going to be sent recorded delivery aswell. I know I can get nearly the full amount on fleabay but really sick of them at the moment!

payment via bacs?

Banned

Yes but you need to start a thread in the FS forum. I'd suggest looking over the rules 1st though.

But vouchers usually go for about 85% of their value

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4416268

payment via bacs?

:w00t: whatever that is :roll:

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;4416271

Yes but you need to start a thread in the FS forum. I'd suggest looking … Yes but you need to start a thread in the FS forum. I'd suggest looking over the rules 1st though.But vouchers usually go for about 85% of their value

Thanks Paddy :thumbsup:

ok cheers thought I would try... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thats a lot of rules :w00t:

Original Poster

lnjk;4416307

ok cheers thought I would try... :thumbsup:

No problems, let me know if you want to up your offer and I wil start a new thread selling them, still don't know if they are better off on fleabay :roll:

I would have thought you'd get no less than £35 on Ebay. I also have £40 worth but I never really see anything I like in there :?

Original Poster

lol, I like them for the kids clothes, but I have so many clothes for them just now I thought I would raise some cash for our holiday instead!

And yeah, ebay you get nearly the whole amount for on there, but they have bene bugging me at the moment lol

MinstrelMan;4416268

payment via bacs?

:roll:

Original Poster

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717