Can you setup alerts for deals like on the app?

Found 18th Mar 2015
If this doesn't exist I suppose this should be in feedback.

I think it would be cool to be able to setup alerts for deals containing certain words or with certain tags applied. I don't want to use the app because I don't want another service running on my phone and I much prefer browsing the site on my pc. You could get a message in the activity dropdown
Community Updates
AskApp
5 Comments
You can set up email and rss alerts from the custom settings.

hotukdeals.com/cus…ngs
RossD89

You can set up email and rss alerts from the custom … You can set up email and rss alerts from the custom settings.http://www.hotukdeals.com/custom-settings

thanks
I couldn't find how to set up an alert from he browser, strange it used to be so easier, seems hidden now
boomish33 m ago

I couldn't find how to set up an alert from he browser, strange it used to …I couldn't find how to set up an alert from he browser, strange it used to be so easier, seems hidden now

this is a 3 year old post. I use the keyword feed and and im pretty much always on this site but if you aren't you can add an email alert. click your profile and then click keyword feed

34301879-qeewn.jpg
Edited by: "IamChris" 10th Jul
Yea I know it's old, weird the last thread that came up about it, thanks for that doh I remember it now, old age setting in..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants