Groups

Can you solve this?

Lewis, an police inspector, who became famous after solving the murder of Ivor Fortune, has started his own private detective agency called Spy4U. He is searching the mansion of the multibillionaire Rich Sterling in hopes of finding some of his priceless diamonds that were hidden there by his disgruntled former butler, Evan Robertson, who recently passed away. In his wallet the butler had concealed a cryptic note, it read "Cancelled holiday, am near death! Everthing looks impossible! Evan Robertson." It does not take Lewis long at all to locate the diamonds, much to Sterlings amazement. Where were they hidden?

17 Comments

kitchen?.

Who's Linda?

Chandelier

Original Poster

shibi din;1672035

Who's Linda?

Sorry, changed it to Lewis - he's a crossdresser!

Predikuesi;1672042

Sorry, changed it to Lewis - he's a crossdresser!

Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink. Say no more .....

barneydog;1672041

Chandelier

This

In the safe? Common sense lol

barneydog;1672041

Chandelier

What he said, first letter of each word.

Cancelled
    Holiday,
    About
    To
    Die!
    Everthing
    Looks
    Impossible!
    Evan
    Robertson

Whatever a Chatdelier is

Cancelled holiday, am near death! Everthing looks impossible! Evan Robertson
    first letters of the words ib the note ;
    C H A N D E L I E R

lesleysherrock;1672210

Cancelled holiday, am near death! Everthing looks impossible! Evan … Cancelled holiday, am near death! Everthing looks impossible! Evan Robertsonfirst letters of the words ib the note ;C H A N D E L I E R

Very funny! Since it has now been edited and changed, what I posted was a direct cut n paste, retrospective correcting - oh dear

Original Poster

Alfonse;1672236

Very funny! Since it has now been edited and changed, what I posted was a … Very funny! Since it has now been edited and changed, what I posted was a direct cut n paste, retrospective correcting - oh dear

Sorry about that, I revised the original riddle because it has too many Americanisms in it, went a bit to far with the editting though, thus when you pointed out the error, I corrected it.

Banned

the gas oven

sassie;1672300

the gas oven

lol after the puzzle is solved, the gas oven?

Alfonse;1672156

Cancelled Holiday, About To Die! Everthing Looks Impossible! Evan … Cancelled Holiday, About To Die! Everthing Looks Impossible! Evan RobertsonWhatever a Chatdelier is

French for Chandelier ;-)

i think up his bum?

Banned

shanecr;1672328

lol after the puzzle is solved, the gas oven?

oooops didnt relaise it had been solved:oops: My fault for flitting through threads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions