Groups

Can you still access the complete list of merchants?

I was looking for a merchant that sold Nintendo DS Lite carry bags (for the missus) and I cant remember who they were, although I think it would come back to me if I saw the name. I looked at them via a posted deal last week, although it wasn't a deal for a carry bag. I think if I could see the scroll down list like you used to it might click when I see them - anyone help on this?

8 Comments

No, there's no way you can see that now. Can't you search for the deal itself? Do you remember what the deal was?

UPDATE - plus we've now passed the 10,000th merchant that has been added to the site... so it's pretty long too.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1724062

No, there's no way you can see that now. Can't you search for the deal … No, there's no way you can see that now. Can't you search for the deal itself? Do you remember what the deal was?UPDATE - plus we've now passed the 10,000th merchant that has been added to the site... so it's pretty long too.

Gosh, I don't remember that many being in the list! :w00t: Maybe I could go through the letters of the alphabet in the 'find a merchant' box??

p.s. I already tried Deal Extreme but I couldn't see the bag I remember and the prices were in stirling and not dollars.

Thanks anyway Emma, it will come to me soon! :thinking:

Can i help you search for it? Can you tell me what you know, or what you think the deal was for and we can have a look?

Original Poster

I cant remember the deal but when I was looking on the site I saw a DS Lite carry bag that can hold the nintendo and some games & accessories. This site seemed to have loads of them and I remember a black coloured one and also a grey one, they are almost like handbags - thats why my wife likes them I think . They were priced between £5 & £6 - its not something I've seen on the normal sites like Play, Game etc.

Admin;1724530

Maybe … Maybe this?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/129288/nintendo-ds-lite-black-accessory-ki/

Same thing's only £3.99 @ Wilko if that's what it was

]>

Original Poster

No sorry, neither of those. It was a bag on its own without accessories.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction33
      2. To buy Iphone 622
      3. Ditched Sky910
      4. Ap on iPhone ios1111

See more discussions