Groups

Can you still get adhesive felt by numbers kits?

When I was a kid (we're talking 30+ years ago) I used to get craft kits for christmas that had a picture of a bird or a butterfly in a painting by numbers style but the board was sticky and it came with pre cut pieces of felt (feathers etc) to stick in the right places according to the numbers. I haven't seen them anywhere for years and have googled but to no avail, I don't really know what they were called though. Has anyone seen anything like this anywhere? I was telling my son about them and he would like one.

13 Comments

the only ones i recall are fuzzy felts

item number ebay 220729345991
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 29th Apr 2011

aww I used to love them, I know what you are talking about buy cant think what its called either. I will have a look too on Google.

Original Poster

http://****.co.uk/ws/…834

aah just found this through that number. This is exactly the sort of thing but the listing has ended lol

Original Poster

Looks like you can get ones with square mosaics but not shaped pieces

Little Munchkin

http://****.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220734367834aah just … http://****.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220734367834aah just found this through that number. This is exactly the sort of thing but the listing has ended lol

Thats the one i put item number 220729345991 she has listed it twice..why dont you email her and ask her can she do you a buy it now?

Original Poster

It's telling me that bidding ended on that number on 3rd Feb and it has been relisted and when i click on the relist link (I think thats the one I posted) it says bidding ended 13th Feb and there was a winning bid of 99p

aww what a shame!! i have never seen them before either..

Little Munchkin

It's telling me that bidding ended on that number on 3rd Feb and it has … It's telling me that bidding ended on that number on 3rd Feb and it has been relisted and when i click on the relist link (I think thats the one I posted) it says bidding ended 13th Feb and there was a winning bid of 99p

Banned

Seen them in Matalan the other day behind the counter

actually might have been these

matalan.co.uk/fcp…and
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 29th Apr 2011

Original Poster

no I haven't seen them in years and nothing is coming up on google for them. All i can find is square mosaics ones with the foam type squares

Original Poster

lumoruk

Seen them in Matalan the other day behind the counteractually might have … Seen them in Matalan the other day behind the counteractually might have been thesehttp://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//Felt-Shapes/32400&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

they're cute but they're more like fuzzy felts

I would still think it's worth contacting her hun....she may have some more that she hasn't added yet.

Original Poster

hannah19790

I would still think it's worth contacting her hun....she may have some … I would still think it's worth contacting her hun....she may have some more that she hasn't added yet.

I had a look at the other stuff for sale but it all seems to be one of everything for sale so i think it's someone clearing all their crud out. My son would probably prefer a bird or a dinosaur to a pot of flowers anyway I think Maybe i'll just get him some colouring by numbers some felt and a pritt stick and he can do a diy jobbie

Just wondered if anyone found any fuzzy felt by numbers? Have found some on Amazon but they out of stock but just shows they still around. I loved them as a kid and know my two daughters would like them too. Be ideal Christmas pressie!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions