Can you still get steam keys for mafia 1

Found 19th Apr 2016
As the title says hearing about the up coming release of mafia 3 has put me in the mood to play the older games I know I can get the discs on eBay ect buy would rather have it on steam
Community Updates
AskSteam
9 Comments
Not from anywhere mainstream, as best I can tell. You might get lucky and find someone with a Steam gift available, but I'm struggling to find any.
Original Poster
Illusionary

Not from anywhere mainstream, as best I can tell. You might get lucky and … Not from anywhere mainstream, as best I can tell. You might get lucky and find someone with a Steam gift available, but I'm struggling to find any.

​thanks might just grab a physical copy on eBay but my two gaming PCs don't have disc drives I'll have to see if my other PC with the disc drive could run it or see if I can find my external drive but think I might have tossed that a while back
I had a look, but still can't find it on steam
Might sound a daft idea but have a look for a physical copy in nearby charity shops. I managed to pick one up the other week as I played Mafia 2 on the PS3 and thought I'd try the 1st game.
arjanvirdi

I had a look, but still can't find it on steam

Oh yes, it's definitely no longer available from Steam directly - the best that can be hoped for is a third-party seller.
they pulled mafia 2 from steam as well why are the doing this?
Do you know any friends with it ? You can share your library with friends and family.
Original Poster
yea I just got a copy of mafia 2 on g2a as it's not available from steam now
Original Poster
kester76

Do you know any friends with it ? You can share your library with friends … Do you know any friends with it ? You can share your library with friends and family.

​i don't unfortunately
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions