Can you still get the sky mega bundle from Currys?

I got the virgin letter saying my bills going up and cancellations said they can't do anything good for me. So is the £26 tv + fibre bundle still available from currys/carphonewarehouse? Do I just go into any store?

15 Comments

Just ring them up direct on 0344 241 4414, mention the offer and ask what they can do for. Usually the 1st deal they offer will be crap, but tell them your friend/brither/mum got the curry's deal.

I got the following :

Sky Q 2Tb box
Mini box
Boxsets + 80 channels
Sky talk inc anytime calls + mobiles
Line rental
Sky Super Max Fibre 76mbs, unlimited
Initial upfront costs of £19.95(router delivery + installation)
No connection charge
£100 bill credit( I told I had to pay EE early termination)

All the above works out at just under £18 per month if you include the bill credit, £26.31 is offer price.

If you don't get the right deal, call again, and again....

Original Poster

Taliban_Army

Just ring them up direct on 0344 241 4414, mention the offer and ask what … Just ring them up direct on 0344 241 4414, mention the offer and ask what they can do for. Usually the 1st deal they offer will be crap, but tell them your friend/brither/mum got the curry's deal. I got the following :Sky Q 2Tb box Mini boxBoxsets + 80 channels Sky talk inc anytime calls + mobiles Line rental Sky Super Max Fibre 76mbs, unlimited Initial upfront costs of £19.95(router delivery + installation) No connection charge £100 bill credit( I told I had to pay EE early termination) All the above works out at just under £18 per month if you include the bill credit, £26.31 is offer price. If you don't get the right deal, call again, and again....

Thanks I'll give it a try. Didn't think anyone was getting any good deals over the phone. Yours sounds amazing

Taliban_Army

Just ring them up direct on 0344 241 4414, mention the offer and ask what … Just ring them up direct on 0344 241 4414, mention the offer and ask what they can do for. Usually the 1st deal they offer will be crap, but tell them your friend/brither/mum got the curry's deal. I got the following :Sky Q 2Tb box Mini boxBoxsets + 80 channels Sky talk inc anytime calls + mobiles Line rental Sky Super Max Fibre 76mbs, unlimited Initial upfront costs of £19.95(router delivery + installation) No connection charge £100 bill credit( I told I had to pay EE early termination) All the above works out at just under £18 per month if you include the bill credit, £26.31 is offer price. If you don't get the right deal, call again, and again....

Just called. Told me no chance lol

Gutted though

Shame though

Said no too me too but came back in and could do it for £31

fisco2001

Said no too me too but came back in and could do it for £31

How did u go about it?

samspud

How did u go about it?

Said went to Currys as was offered the deal as above said was around £34 but currys was unable to process it, guy come back saying sorry currys could not process it and il see what can do blah blah, he came back with price of £31

fisco2001

Said went to Currys as was offered the deal as above said was around £34 … Said went to Currys as was offered the deal as above said was around £34 but currys was unable to process it, guy come back saying sorry currys could not process it and il see what can do blah blah, he came back with price of £31

Quality. I've tried that but got nowhere. He said as offered through a 3rd party I had to go to them!

Original Poster

well just got off the phone and they couldn't do the same deal but could match it with basic internet and £10 charge for instillation or with base fibre for £31.31 or with max fibre for £36.31 and £54 line install. I went for the base fibre and will upgrade to max fibre if 40mb isn't enough. Still a pretty good deal although nothing compared to the first guys deal
Edited by: "badasschris" 8th Oct 2016

I rang sky today and was told this deal ended last week. But gave me another deal: Sky Q2Tb box, Boxsets + 80 channels, Sky pay as you talk, Line rental and Sky Fibre unlimited all for £21. With £15 installation fee. My sister got the same deal for £29 because she added anytime calls and mobiles to her package extra. Still isnt a bad deal i think.

First he was giving this deal for £30 with £30 credit i declined and then he had word with supervisor and 15 minute later gave me the above deal.

Original Poster

seemapuki

I rang sky today and was told this deal ended last week. But gave me … I rang sky today and was told this deal ended last week. But gave me another deal: Sky Q2Tb box, Boxsets + 80 channels, Sky pay as you talk, Line rental and Sky Fibre unlimited all for £21. With £15 installation fee. My sister got the same deal for £29 because she added anytime calls and mobiles to her package extra. Still isnt a bad deal i think.

damn that's much better than my deal. hmm maybe I should call again

badasschris

damn that's much better than my deal. hmm maybe I should call again

Yes not a bad deal plus i got this yesterday. Say your friend got this deal. And tell them to speak to their supervisor if anything can be done. Hopefully you will get a good deal.

Original Poster

seemapuki

Yes not a bad deal plus i got this yesterday. Say your friend got this … Yes not a bad deal plus i got this yesterday. Say your friend got this deal. And tell them to speak to their supervisor if anything can be done. Hopefully you will get a good deal.

Thanks I'll call them today. Fingers crossed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?11
    2. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    3. E-liquid55
    4. Mountain bike £200-£30022

See more discussions