can you still get tyre insurance at kwik fit

Found 18th Jul 2015
Community Updates
AskInsuranceTyres
8 Comments
yes
patonar

yes

How? I'm trying to book some tyres from them ..Everything apart from the insurance is there to buy..I have looked twice..:)
Thanks ... I will ..
not sure, but the local garage i get my tyres from are insured. Say if i get a nail in a tyre the day after i got it fitted, i get charged the wear and tear to get it replaced, which has been nothing as this happened once.

I have at time only had to pay 20% of the cost of the new tyre due to wear and tear because of punctures
kingtreelo

not sure, but the local garage i get my tyres from are insured. Say if i … not sure, but the local garage i get my tyres from are insured. Say if i get a nail in a tyre the day after i got it fitted, i get charged the wear and tear to get it replaced, which has been nothing as this happened once.I have at time only had to pay 20% of the cost of the new tyre due to wear and tear because of punctures

Nice.. Every time I get a new tyre I end up getting a nail in it within the week ...EVERY time.. So when I heard something about tyre insurance at 6/7 quid I thought that seems ok ..:)
john2020md

Nice.. Every time I get a new tyre I end up getting a nail in it within … Nice.. Every time I get a new tyre I end up getting a nail in it within the week ...EVERY time.. So when I heard something about tyre insurance at 6/7 quid I thought that seems ok ..:)

great thing is, its just part of the price of the tyre. So i dont even have to moan at my wife about why she drives over nails 5 times a year
kingtreelo

great thing is, its just part of the price of the tyre. So i dont even … great thing is, its just part of the price of the tyre. So i dont even have to moan at my wife about why she drives over nails 5 times a year

You have a great deal there .. I do at least 4 or 5 nails a year and it £17 to get it sorted at my local tyre shop ..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants