Groups

Can you still rent games from Blockbuster?

If so how long do you get to keep them and how much are they please?

Only asking as I cant do my 3 Zumba classes nextweek due to husbands hours and I want to either rent or buy the Xbox Zumba game for the week.

6 Comments

Last time I looked think they were something like £6.95 for a week on the newer games and around £5 on the older games. This was a few months back so prices could have changed

Have you thought about doing a Lovefilm trial with games?

Banned

Same as post 1 for me. £6 something for the week.

Original Poster

Thank you all, I may rent it then for the week rather than pay £28 for it. Unless they have a cheaper pre owned one.

SS I always get paranoid that I won't cancel Lovefilm in time and end up in some Direct debit contract lol

I was at Blockbusters yesterday as we got one of them golden tickets - 7 rentals for £4.99 (movies only)

New movie rentals are £4 for 1 night for one movie or 3 for £10 for 3 nights
    Xbox games - well I was shocked at new charge...........£7 for a week

Btw Beth, am now going to the Zumba 3 times a week too - you were right haha! Am loving it!

Original Poster

bossyboots

I was at Blockbusters yesterday as we got one of them golden tickets - 7 … I was at Blockbusters yesterday as we got one of them golden tickets - 7 rentals for £4.99 (movies only)New movie rentals are £4 for 1 night for one movie or 3 for £10 for 3 nightsXbox games - well I was shocked at new charge...........£7 for a weekBtw Beth, am now going to the Zumba 3 times a week too - you were right haha! Am loving it!

Its such a fab class isn't it. I am losing inches from places I haven't seen in 7 yrs lol. Got all my bones back haha.
    Oh I wonder if I can find a link to the golden ticket. I usually get a voucher through the post for it though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions