Can you still stack Wuntu Rakuten TV codes?

Found 26th Mar
Previously I’ve been able to stack a few of these codes from the Wuntu app (several accounts in the household) but last time I tried I got an error. Was this a one off fault or have they stopped the ability to stack these codes? TIA.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
No.
You can't. The other week there was an error which allowed two codes to be stacked, which I did. Rakuten let me use up the points but never fulfilled the order because I used more than one code. So I lost out on all of the points and didn't get anything out of it (thankfully Wuntu support helped me out).

Nothing great for 350pts on Rakuten so I've just been converting my points into Viber Out credit
jamie01520 h, 33 m ago

You can't. The other week there was an error which allowed two codes to be …You can't. The other week there was an error which allowed two codes to be stacked, which I did. Rakuten let me use up the points but never fulfilled the order because I used more than one code. So I lost out on all of the points and didn't get anything out of it (thankfully Wuntu support helped me out).Nothing great for 350pts on Rakuten so I've just been converting my points into Viber Out credit

How do you do this please?
jamie01514 h, 25 m ago

rakuten.co.uk/?page=rakuten-viberThey give you 350 super points which can …rakuten.co.uk/?page=rakuten-viberThey give you 350 super points which can be used on any rewards at rakuten.co.uk. Since Rakuten own Viber they offer this option.

I keep getting an error message "The number you have entered is not a valid Viber number"
Thanks got it working now
buggzy4 h, 19 m ago

Thanks got it working now

No problem. For anyone struggling don't forget your number has to be in +44 format
Thanks for the replies. A bit disappointing to find out as I normally doubled up to get an HD movie or in fact buy one rather than rent. Oh well
Hastie865 m ago

Thanks for the replies. A bit disappointing to find out as I normally …Thanks for the replies. A bit disappointing to find out as I normally doubled up to get an HD movie or in fact buy one rather than rent. Oh well

Now they've changed it to giving 0 points and making the film 0 points. Cannot even change to Viber Out credit anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions