Can you stop NatWest spam?

Posted 9th Mar
I receive a letter offering me a loan every other week. Does anyone know how to opt out of this?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Contact natwest? Return the letters?
Is it just Natwest? If so and you are a customer you've probably ticked a box online or on a form saying you'll accept postal information. If you have their app or access to online banking i'd check your settings. Alternatively bob into your local branch and Im sure someone will be able to do it for you.

If its all spam mail and its addressed to you you can register to have all spam post stopped, like you can with nuisance phone calls. You can register here mpsonline.org.uk//
michelleradford7509/03/2020 17:22

Is it just Natwest? If so and you are a customer you've probably ticked a …Is it just Natwest? If so and you are a customer you've probably ticked a box online or on a form saying you'll accept postal information. If you have their app or access to online banking i'd check your settings. Alternatively bob into your local branch and Im sure someone will be able to do it for you.If its all spam mail and its addressed to you you can register to have all spam post stopped, like you can with nuisance phone calls. You can register here https://www.mpsonline.org.uk//

Yes I have the app, can’t see anywhere to opt out.
joxeruk200009/03/2020 17:54

Yes I have the app, can’t see anywhere to opt out.

try going into settings, then marketing preference.
I used to receive for credit card request, sent them back written 'person does not live here' after that I did not receive any and I'm still living at same address.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants