Can you take 10000 mAH powerbank on a hang luggage ?

Can you take a powerbank this size on the plane?

Thanks

10 Comments

Yes but in my experience always when going through airport security put it separately to be scanned or show the security person you are not trying to hide it.As one time i had to answer alot of questions etc whilst i forgot it was in the bottom of my bag and it ended up getting swabbed etc

Yes you can I took a 20000 mAH to Cuba last year with no problems (Thomas Cook) If I remember correctly only in your hand luggage

Supermod

Took 20000mAH onboard recently and no problems (BA).

any electrical devices taken as hand luggage must be turned on to prove they work based on my last flight
caa.co.uk/Pas…ge/

mattsokolinski

any electrical devices taken as hand luggage must be turned on to prove … any electrical devices taken as hand luggage must be turned on to prove they work based on my last flighthttps://www.caa.co.uk/Passengers/Before-you-fly/Baggage/Items-that-are-allowed-in-baggage/

Agreed make sure its charged before the flight so you can prove it works

Always taken them in hand luggage! Just be prepared to show it works. But I've been on about 16 flights since last summer and never been asked what it is.

Simple answer - check the hand baggage restrictions of the airline you are flying with. For example Cathay Pacific is quite specific about the size of battery units. No one on here can give you the answer you need without knowing the details of your flight.

Yes. You can carry. I took my Xiaomi powerbank 6months back when I flew to India. No one questioned in any airports.

Took mine recently in a camera bag for my DSLR - no problems at all.

Yep, no issues with easy jet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best student laptop max budget £300?22
    2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)55
    3. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?710
    4. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)34

See more discussions