Can you take your driving test on a Saturday?

Found 29th Jun 2015
Does anybody know if you can still book a driving test for a Saturday? Been checking for my son and have gone down as far as end of September with no Saturdays showing, the site is so slow. Thanks.
Community Updates
10 Comments
u can but it dose cost a bit more
Original Poster
morganbrookes79

u can but it dose cost a bit more

Cheers for that, how would you book for a Saturday as there is none showing at all? Checked until the end of October and won't let me go any further.
you have to change after book on normal day
Original Poster
BINALSEJ

you have to change after book on normal day

Ah I see, so if I book a weekday, then go in to change then Saturdays would then become an option?
also check if the test centre is open on a saturday. i dont think they are all open...
Original Poster
justanothercid

also check if the test centre is open on a saturday. i dont think they … also check if the test centre is open on a saturday. i dont think they are all open...

Ty, will have to make a phone call. Cheers.
The info you've been given is not quite right. The government stopped all overtime which included Saturday tests. Saturday tests still go ahead but only if the test centre has a backlog. If there are any Saturday tests they will show up on the booking system. They normally tend to be snapped up straight away. They are more expensive than a normal test.
Original Poster
gazmanw

The info you've been given is not quite right. The government stopped all … The info you've been given is not quite right. The government stopped all overtime which included Saturday tests. Saturday tests still go ahead but only if the test centre has a backlog. If there are any Saturday tests they will show up on the booking system. They normally tend to be snapped up straight away. They are more expensive than a normal test.

Thanks for the info, will keep checking the website.
Check by lunch time and Friday after 17:00 on the website.
Most of the good test times are being kept by agencies and driving schools.

Once they remark the dates they will be available for a few minutes!
Or first thing in the morning.
Managed to pick up a same week Friday 11am bike theory test where the next available Friday was a month + in advance. Was about 9am on the Monday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants