Groups

Can you talk to quidco?

I have a query on a transaction - I have tried explaining what the issue is in the limited characters you get on quidco but whoever is dealing with it thinks they have dealt with the question ( incorrectly ) and closes the enquiry down as dealt with. Is there any way for me to correspond with someone - so I can explain what the issue is so that this does not happen again? Thank you.

9 Comments

If only there was an FAQ on the Quidco website, or even a thread on this site specifically for Quidco queries....

That would be SO useful....:whistling:

Banned

grex9101;5291838

If only there was an FAQ on the Quidco website, or even a thread on this … If only there was an FAQ on the Quidco website, or even a thread on this site specifically for Quidco queries....That would be SO useful....:whistling:

:-D

]:lol:

Click the smiley for further info!

[SIZE="1"]--------------------------------
    Vote for me!
    ]http://www.quidco.com/images/bday-logosticker.png[/SIZE]

birdyboyuk;5291879

]:lol:Click the smiley for further info![COLOR="Red"]Like he … ]:lol:Click the smiley for further info![COLOR="Red"]Like he says!![/COLOR][SIZE="1"]--------------------------------Vote for me!][/SIZE]

[COLOR="red"]Good work Birdy:thumbsup: I've voted for you.Hope you win.[/COLOR]

Banned

you can open a ticket

Hey Sass,

You not gonna use that avi I suggested? :lol: x

Original Poster

sassie;5291990

you can open a ticket

I did n't want to posts on the thousands long quidco tread as many things don't seem to get answered on there.

I have opened 2 tickets but they are closed without answering the question fully - I am not sure the quidco admin person has understood the query.

oh well off to post on the other thread.

Banned

fairy;5293352

I did n't want to posts on the thousands long quidco tread as many things … I did n't want to posts on the thousands long quidco tread as many things don't seem to get answered on there.I have opened 2 tickets but they are closed without answering the question fully - I am not sure the quidco admin person has understood the query.oh well off to post on the other thread.

i never said on a long quidco thread, i said open a ticket :? If you have opened two and thy have not answered it maybe its how you are putting it, as i havnt had a ticket closed, they close enquiries not tickets

quidco.com/hel…/96

Original Poster

sassie;5293666

i never said on a long quidco thread, i said open a ticket :? If you have … i never said on a long quidco thread, i said open a ticket :? If you have opened two and thy have not answered it maybe its how you are putting it, as i havnt had a ticket closed, they close enquiries not ticketshttp://www.quidco.com/help/96

ok - I will check - I obviously don't understand the differrnce between a ticket and an enquiry - thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047108
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions