Can you test your VPN speeds for Taiwan (for eleven sports!)

Posted 24th Oct
Hi. I omly get slow (0.3mb/s) speed on both privatevpn and windscribe on their Taiwan server.

I used to subscribe to Eleven Sports Taiwan for footy. The stream was slow but you could disconnect after logging in and get full speed!

They got rid of this (vpn needed all the time so I switched to Hotstar India but they now seem to have blocked VPN.

So I want to see what other speeds are out there for Taiwan. i will probably sign up for a month then see what Cyber Monday deals are out there (got great privatevpn deal a year ago!)

So if you can list your vpn and Taiwan download speed that will help.

Time of day should in theory matter but doesn't seem to have affected my tests today!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

27 Comments
Surely you need to know what the starting point is too.

Nordvpn

38756430-Tv9he.jpg
38756430-v7hWB.jpg
OllieSt24/10/2019 22:02

Surely you need to know what the starting point is too.Nordvpn[Image] …Surely you need to know what the starting point is too.Nordvpn[Image] [Image]

True! And much appreciated!
I am on base of 70mb/s on EE.
Funnily enough with 100MBs Virgin Broadband my VPN speeds for Taiwan are excellent.

38756837-Wbzi8.jpg
38756837-bVuQO.jpg
Sc4mp024/10/2019 22:27

Funnily enough with 100MBs Virgin Broadband my VPN speeds for Taiwan are …Funnily enough with 100MBs Virgin Broadband my VPN speeds for Taiwan are excellent. [Image] [Image]

Wow awesome! Who are you with for vpn? Thanks!
jameshothothot24/10/2019 22:28

Wow awesome! Who are you with for vpn? Thanks!

Ah sorry, forgot that part. I use NordVPN as well
VPN-Secure 11 down 0.75 up compared to native 12 down 0.9 up on relative's ADSL, so the remarkable spec there is the native ADSL up speed!
VPN-Secure is high-£24s for lifetime 5-device sub, although any othose devices can be router(s) for greater multiple downstream connectivity. Attempt to navigate away from any of the suppliers below to receive 10% discount voucher:
stacksocial.com/sal…n-2
deals.cultofmac.com/sal…n-2
depot.xda-developers.com/sal…n-2
digitaloffers.androidcentral.com/sal…n-2
deals.gdgt.com/sal…n-2
deals.wccftech.com/sal…n-2
Not sure how you guys easily posted the pics but very useful!
Windscribe, lowest is Taiwan obviously social stack normally have some good offers on it.
38757042-EZ3Gw.jpg
AndyRoyd24/10/2019 22:36

VPN-Secure 11 down 0.75 up compared to native 12 down 0.9 up on relative's …VPN-Secure 11 down 0.75 up compared to native 12 down 0.9 up on relative's ADSL, so the remarkable spec there is the native ADSL up speed!VPN-Secure is high-£24s for lifetime 5-device sub, although any othose devices can be router(s) for greater multiple downstream connectivity. Attempt to navigate away from any of the suppliers below to receive 10% discount voucher:https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2https://deals.cultofmac.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2https://depot.xda-developers.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2https://digitaloffers.androidcentral.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2https://deals.gdgt.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2https://deals.wccftech.com/sales/vpnsecure-lifetime-subscription-2

Thank you! Was hoping for a social deal! I got windscribe lifetime last year that way! It is great for Netflix US.

Surfstack or similar interests me with netflix support and cheap price at the moment. I know there will also be deals in a few weeks.

But after panicking with hotstar at the liverpool utd game I want to relax for the spurs liverpool game on sunday!!

If any of you like football you can get lots of premier league games in english one eleven sports for around 2 pounds a month and also has catch up 24 hours and doesn't tell you the score!
eslick24/10/2019 22:40

Windscribe, lowest is Taiwan obviously social stack normally have some …Windscribe, lowest is Taiwan obviously social stack normally have some good offers on it.[Image]

Wow... My windscribe result is 0.3! Maybe as I got the cheap lifetime deal lol
jameshothothot24/10/2019 22:41

Wow... My windscribe result is 0.3! Maybe as I got the cheap lifetime deal …Wow... My windscribe result is 0.3! Maybe as I got the cheap lifetime deal lol

Cross posts just went with the 5 year deal a couple of years ago
jameshothothot24/10/2019 22:41

Thank you! Was hoping for a social deal! I got windscribe lifetime last …Thank you! Was hoping for a social deal! I got windscribe lifetime last year that way! It is great for Netflix US.Surfstack or similar interests me with netflix support and cheap price at the moment. I know there will also be deals in a few weeks.But after panicking with hotstar at the liverpool utd game I want to relax for the spurs liverpool game on sunday!!If any of you like football you can get lots of premier league games in english one eleven sports for around 2 pounds a month and also has catch up 24 hours and doesn't tell you the score!

I did think about getting eleven sports or Nbc but opted for an iptv subscription in the end as it has championship games, euro league basketball(plus much more although its mainly used for sports)

But obviously iptv isn't as "stable" as a normal channel so will bare in mind if it starts getting took down.
Tried windscribe but it's really slow as other user said. Not worth posting the results. Avoid.
Edited by: "Maverick77" 25th Oct
Expressvpn over vodafone 3G I will check at home on my WiFi. I’ve tried a few and expressvpn were by far the best for speeds. Just expensive.

38760412-i0D1f.jpg
Dannyrobbo25/10/2019 08:41

Expressvpn over vodafone 3G I will check at home on my WiFi. I’ve tried a …Expressvpn over vodafone 3G I will check at home on my WiFi. I’ve tried a few and expressvpn were by far the best for speeds. Just expensive.[Image]

Thanks! Yes always getting adverts for them! Maybe they will have a black friday offer!
jameshothothot25/10/2019 09:11

Thanks! Yes always getting adverts for them! Maybe they will have a black …Thanks! Yes always getting adverts for them! Maybe they will have a black friday offer!

you can get a free month with a referral but they rarely do much of a discount

ps here is my home bb one Vm 200mbps. I might subscribe to eleven I have IPTV but it was a bit shaky for the liverpool match on Sunday.

38761150-gwPXr.jpg

38761150-g5mWF.jpg
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 25th Oct
Dannyrobbo25/10/2019 09:31

you can get a free month with a referral but they rarely do much of a …you can get a free month with a referral but they rarely do much of a discountps here is my home bb one Vm 200mbps. I might subscribe to eleven I have IPTV but it was a bit shaky for the liverpool match on Sunday.[Image] [Image]

Wow well you certainly have the speed for it! They take paypal and I paid monthly. Was £2.50 or so!

From paypal receipt

Payment NT$99 TWD

Payment sent to info@elevensportsnetwork.com

From amount £2.57 GBP

To amount NT$99 TWD
Exchange rate: 1 GBP = 38.5184 TWD
Edited by: "jameshothothot" 25th Oct
jameshothothot25/10/2019 11:55

Wow well you certainly have the speed for it! They take paypal and I paid …Wow well you certainly have the speed for it! They take paypal and I paid monthly. Was £2.50 or so!From paypal receiptPayment NT$99 TWDPayment sent to info@elevensportsnetwork.comFrom amount £2.57 GBPTo amount NT$99 TWDExchange rate: 1 GBP = 38.5184 TWD

how did you subscribe with their website?
Dannyrobbo25/10/2019 12:33

how did you subscribe with their website?

Yes. On their taiwan website uaing vpn though they have an app too. It was fairly easy... Unlike beinsports which has got harder.
Edited by: "jameshothothot" 25th Oct
jameshothothot25/10/2019 12:47

Yes. On their taiwan website uaing vpn though they have an app too. It was …Yes. On their taiwan website uaing vpn though they have an app too. It was fairly easy... Unlike beinsports which has got harder.

maybe they’ve locked it down a little I can only see subscription for the app. I will have a look into it thanks
Dannyrobbo25/10/2019 14:57

maybe they’ve locked it down a little I can only see subscription for the a …maybe they’ve locked it down a little I can only see subscription for the app. I will have a look into it thanks

Ok... i will have a dig around this evening too. Do you have the app? I still have it on my phone if needed.
Dannyrobbo25/10/2019 14:57

maybe they’ve locked it down a little I can only see subscription for the a …maybe they’ve locked it down a little I can only see subscription for the app. I will have a look into it thanks

ok - so I have signed in with googleplus on the website (must have had an account before as it seems a new one now)

and yes, when you click subscribe it says to use the app

I am trying the app now and it says "network connection not available, please try later"... maybe the app is out of date

i'll have to go hunting on aptiode etc for an update
Great thanks I will make an account for the app I thought I could possibly use the website.
I guess they’ve changed it now there’s no way to pay with PayPal you have to use the app which I am struggling to get a card to work with IOS.
Dannyrobbo26/10/2019 08:10

I guess they’ve changed it now there’s no way to pay with PayPal you have t …I guess they’ve changed it now there’s no way to pay with PayPal you have to use the app which I am struggling to get a card to work with IOS.

Oh no rwvolut sometimes works but sometimes doesn't eg beinsports middle east. I used to use entropay but they stopped.

I have actually got hotstar working again with a different india server from windscribe. To get hotstar subscribed (22 quid a year including tv shows like GoT and Chernobyl and some movies) I used fiverrand paid someone to pay for my account as a one off.

I didn't know Eleven sports was hard now
jameshothothot26/10/2019 08:53

Oh no rwvolut sometimes works but sometimes doesn't eg beinsports …Oh no rwvolut sometimes works but sometimes doesn't eg beinsports middle east. I used to use entropay but they stopped.I have actually got hotstar working again with a different india server from windscribe. To get hotstar subscribed (22 quid a year including tv shows like GoT and Chernobyl and some movies) I used fiverrand paid someone to pay for my account as a one off.I didn't know Eleven sports was hard now

I’ve had a previous account with hotstar I was trying that just before it works a treat not the best quality but stable. I’m sure last year it was free to stream the football all the replays are without even sigining in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants