Can you trade in a Kinect to gamestation even if it was a bundle item?

The Kinect doesnt get used much so wondering if my best bet is Ebay or whether Gamestation would let me trade the Kinect in, but as it was a bundle item with the xbox it doesnt have the spare box or mains lead.

7 Comments

I'd imagine so, they don't scan accessories anyway, there's a book with predefined barcodes that they use

Original Poster

fruman23

I'd imagine so, they don't scan accessories anyway, there's a book with … I'd imagine so, they don't scan accessories anyway, there's a book with predefined barcodes that they use

Thank you, I will give it ago then, Just seems daft keeping it when its hardly used.

Will you not get a better price here?

Below is a link to CeX and 95% of the time normally give better prices than gamestation.
uk.webuy.com/pro…NXB

Starr

Will you not get a better price here?Below is a link to CeX and 95% of … Will you not get a better price here?Below is a link to CeX and 95% of the time normally give better prices than gamestation.http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=S360KINSNXB

Or you could just price match CeX at Gamestation and get more.

Yes, but you'll get £10 less cash, and close to £15 less trade

Dr4gOns_FuRy

Or you could just price match CeX at Gamestation and get more.

OK, assuming the op has a CeX local to gamestation then she could go down that route. So she will get a grand total of £33 cash.

Original Poster

Its ok, Sold it on another site, Not Ebay so no fees for £55 delivered. Got more than Cex or Gamestation. Thank you all though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas stove fire advice11
    2. www.disneycharms.co45
    3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…11
    4. Car park fine UKPC1315

See more discussions