Can you trust everything5pounds

Found 14th Jun
I’ve discovered this website called ‘everything5pounds’ and the products look great on the models... quality looks good but I’m not too sure how they would look in reality... it is really affordable and I want to shop online but would it be safe to do so? Don’t want any scamming...
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
have a look on MSE, the often mention it in their weekly emails, but looking on the forum it seems there is a .co.uk and a .com company both are different from the post on there, I have not checked myself, .com is the one with no issues ..co.uk seems to have them
eslick15 m ago

have a look on MSE, the often mention it in their weekly emails, but …have a look on MSE, the often mention it in their weekly emails, but looking on the forum it seems there is a .co.uk and a .com company both are different from the post on there, I have not checked myself, .com is the one with no issues ..co.uk seems to have them

I didn't realise there was a. Co. Uk site. I've used the .com site many times. The sizing can be a bit erratic, but generally the quality is OK. Though your £5 trainers aren't going to look great forever and you won't run any faster, they'll be OK for kids to wear out etc. The times I've had to return things there has been no hassle or arguments. This is the .Com site. Everything £5 .Com
Bought a couple of dresses on there - quality was better than I expected for a fiver. Shoes etc were also good.

It's likely stuff you'd expect to find on the high street for about £15
.com , used them quite a few times over the years . Varying quality of goods to b honest , but shop carefully and you can pick up some bargains . MSE has free postage codes every so often , so I wait for those, free returns if you are registered for them and pay via PayPal .

My last order a couple of weeks back , cropped black cardigan (from m&s) , wide leg trousers ( cameo rose new look) mens t shirt , nice quality but didn't recognise branding , top , again branding unknown but looks like the website picture.

Footwear tends not to be great quality , had primark ankle boots before and unbranded ones, fine for the price they charge .

Always check material composition , eg acrylic jumper is not going to be a decent brand, and reviews that have been left .
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 14th Jun
tinkerbellian31 m ago

.com , used them quite a few times over the years . Varying quality of ….com , used them quite a few times over the years . Varying quality of goods to b honest , but shop carefully and you can pick up some bargains . MSE has free postage codes every so often , so I wait for those, free returns if you are registered for them and pay via PayPal . My last order a couple of weeks back , cropped black cardigan (from m&s) , wide leg trousers ( cameo rose new look) mens t shirt , nice quality but didn't recognise branding , top , again branding unknown but looks like the website picture. Footwear tends not to be great quality , had primark ankle boots before and unbranded ones, fine for the price they charge . Always check material composition , eg acrylic jumper is not going to be a decent brand, and reviews that have been left .

Oh so they sell clothing from brands like m&s, new look and etc?... on the website it doesn’t give any brand details tho
Merry0003 m ago

Oh so they sell clothing from brands like m&s, new look and etc?... on the …Oh so they sell clothing from brands like m&s, new look and etc?... on the website it doesn’t give any brand details tho

They sell from lots of different scources, it won't say on the item description , but sometimes there will be a clue in the reviews . Often if it's from a high street brand they will cut out the label or black marker across it , not a huge problem for me as I tend to cut labels off anyway , but could be an issue if you were planning to gift anything to someone else
Somebody recommended this to me as I am in the middle of losing weight and I didn’t want to splash out for a new wardrobe so ordered to men’s tops and I must admit I was very pleased with the service and the tops. So will try it again. Everything is £5 so what are you expecting? Keeping it real(y) x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants