Groups

Can you unlock the iPhone 4 via Jailbreak?

Trying to google but not sure with conflicting data.. iPhone is on 4.3.2 so it can be jailbroken.

Can it be unlocked?

I'm going to get it factory unlocked but three have said it may take 14 days.

6 Comments

How much do three charge to unlock? Will they do it if your still on contract?

Original Poster

andysmoore

How much do three charge to unlock? Will they do it if your still on … How much do three charge to unlock? Will they do it if your still on contract?

£15 and yes

Banned

Pretty sure the default baseband (as in, the baseband that gets updated unless you remove it from th firmware upgrade isnt unlock able.

I assume you want to do this temporarily until 3 unlock it, because if you have the ability to unlock it officially, it's a lot nicer and a lot less hassle.

Original Poster

vibeone

Pretty sure the default baseband (as in, the baseband that gets updated … Pretty sure the default baseband (as in, the baseband that gets updated unless you remove it from th firmware upgrade isnt unlock able.I assume you want to do this temporarily until 3 unlock it, because if you have the ability to unlock it officially, it's a lot nicer and a lot less hassle.

Just going to leave it for now, I have my black iPhone 4 (new one is white) so I'm really not that desperate to have it done today. Just hope it takes a lot quicker than 14 days..

Should only take 48 working hours!

Original Poster

Met-Cast

Should only take 48 working hours!

This is correct! Rang up at 8 and they told me the store had misinformed me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions