Groups

Can you use 2 for 1 with Clubcard vouchers ?

Hi was just wondering whether I can use any 2 for 1 vouchers in Thorpe Park and Legoland if Im paying with clubcard vouchers ? Would I ring the theme park or Tesco to ask ? !
    Has anybody done this ? TIA

4 Comments

ring the theme park-its up to them if they will combine two offers-its nowt to do with tesco. technically,the days out vouchers are in place of cash so you may be ok.

I managed to get our local theme park to combine their one year family pass offer and let me pay in clubcard vouchers so got a years family pass for the equivalent of 25 quid.

Original Poster

barky;8131680

ring the theme park-its up to them if they will combine two offers-its … ring the theme park-its up to them if they will combine two offers-its nowt to do with tesco. technically,the days out vouchers are in place of cash so you may be ok.I managed to get our local theme park to combine their one year family pass offer and let me pay in clubcard vouchers so got a years family pass for the equivalent of 25 quid.

Cheers for info, thats what I thought but thought Id ask here if anybody had already done it

Original Poster

Have tried phoning both lines , useless there isn't even an option , and kept me waiting, I'll try google again

Original Poster

Carley;8136362

It states quite clearly in the terms and conditions on the tesco clubcard … It states quite clearly in the terms and conditions on the tesco clubcard page that you can't...]clicky (open the PDF file "additional information about LEGOLAND® Windsor DAY Pass Token" for T&C's)

:oops: Thanks feel stupid now !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions