Expired

Can you use a Playstation Network card that only has ps3 and Vita branding on with PS4

Found 18th Dec 2013
I purchased a £35 network card ready for a Christmas present for my brother who had a PS3. He has now gone and bought a PS4 so I am wondering if the credit will still work. The one I bought has the PS3 and Vita logos on but I am now seeing ones with PS4 logos on in stores so am unsure how it all works not being a gamer myself.
Community Updates
6 Comments
http://www.gamingdragons.com/images/game_img/psn35gbp.jpg
Would have thought so. I've bough a lot of time on PSN+ last year when still on PS3. PSN is cross-platform on Sony so I would expect it to work on all devices. I say go for it
bijomaru

Would have thought so. I've bough a lot of time on PSN+ last year when … Would have thought so. I've bough a lot of time on PSN+ last year when still on PS3. PSN is cross-platform on Sony so I would expect it to work on all devices. I say go for it

Thank you, I asked the same question in Game where I purchased it from and they said they did not know and to contact Sony who are not answering.
yes you can
PSN credit is PSN credit. It adds to the PSN account it's redeemed on and has no bearing on the device it's used on.
Yes you can, I've done so myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants