Can you use a Quidco account with multiple people?

6 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2016
I want to buy something on behalf of a family member and it needs to be in their name and I don't want to create a Quidco account just for one transaction. So could I use my Qiudco account and then when it comes to the purchase use their details? Surely the retailer doesn't pass on personal info about the buyer to Quidco so they wouldn't know anyway! The same applies for TopCashBack.
I will ask them directly but they may not reply in time as the purchase will be made today.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Top cashback can give you a unique referral link for someone else to earn cashback on your account rather than them set up their own account. I can't remember how tk ask for it as I've never used it

Yes - I do this all the time with my parents.

I use my Quidco account and place orders for family & friends all the time.

ellenw

I use my Quidco account and place orders for family & friends all the … I use my Quidco account and place orders for family & friends all the time.

And me.
Although sometimes I have to put a claim in as the email address on the purchase doesn't tally with my Quidco one. But if you're using the same email, you shouldn't have a problem.

Hi Agharta,

Thanks for your post here.

That's correct, you can click through to the retailer's website from your Quidco account and then use someone else's purchase details at the checkout. You can take out contracts such as TV, broadband etc for friends and family too. Don't forget that should you need to raise a claim on a purchase you have made for someone else, you'll need to submit their details within the complain form, instead of your own.

I hope this helps, let us know if there's anything else you need.

Kind Regards,

Jack
Quidco Company Representative

Original Poster

QuidcoCompanyRep

Hi Agharta,Thanks for your post here. That's correct, you can click … Hi Agharta,Thanks for your post here. That's correct, you can click through to the retailer's website from your Quidco account and then use someone else's purchase details at the checkout. You can take out contracts such as TV, broadband etc for friends and family too. Don't forget that should you need to raise a claim on a purchase you have made for someone else, you'll need to submit their details within the complain form, instead of your own. I hope this helps, let us know if there's anything else you need.Kind Regards,JackQuidco Company Representative

Thanks Jack, that's good to know.
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244883
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322840
    3. Add one, leave one game54315401
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine22

See more discussions