Can you use a three sim in a Nokia 105 or a Nokia 108

Found 22nd Mar 2015
Hi Guys, I am looking for a cheap backup phone. Can anyone tell me if either the Nokia 105 or 108 take a Three network sim card as that's who we are with. Many Thanks - Sara x
Community Updates
5 Comments
No as they are only 2G compatible phones, if you read Three's Terms & Conditions they will block you sim if you put it in a non 3G phone and you have to unblock it some way.
It may work but you can be charged for each call and text you make. You should buy a cheap 3G phone, i can link you to some if you like.
dmcmsn

No as they are only 2G compatible phones, if you read Three's Terms & … No as they are only 2G compatible phones, if you read Three's Terms & Conditions they will block you sim if you put it in a non 3G phone and you have to unblock it some way.It may work but you can be charged for each call and text you make. You should buy a cheap 3G phone, i can link you to some if you like.

that would be nice for everyone to know if you can please
Original Poster

Yes please

dmcmsn

No as they are only 2G compatible phones, if you read Three's Terms & … No as they are only 2G compatible phones, if you read Three's Terms & Conditions they will block you sim if you put it in a non 3G phone and you have to unblock it some way.It may work but you can be charged for each call and text you make. You should buy a cheap 3G phone, i can link you to some if you like.

princesspeanut

Yes please

Cheapest 3G phone is Carphone Wherehouse is this
carphonewarehouse.com/pho…pay?colourCode=BLACK
It's touchscreen but a great backup phone

Unfortunately it's pretty much impossible to find a button phone like the two Nokia's that you mentioned with 3G to support the Three network, unless you go down the second hand route.
You could also try CeX for a cheap second hand 3G phone.
Original Poster

Thank you for all your help x

dmcmsn

Cheapest 3G phone is Carphone Wherehouse is this … Cheapest 3G phone is Carphone Wherehouse is this http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/phones/lg-l20/ppay?colourCode=BLACKIt's touchscreen but a great backup phoneUnfortunately it's pretty much impossible to find a button phone like the two Nokia's that you mentioned with 3G to support the Three network, unless you go down the second hand route.You could also try CeX for a cheap second hand 3G phone.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions