Groups

Can you use a USB port on the new PS3 slim - 2 USB ports = pathetic!!

Question as above.......

thanks

10 Comments

you mean, try and add more?

Original Poster

Yeah like a 4 port USB hub that plugs into 1 USB port on the slim

DJNG22;7856995

Yeah like a 4 port USB hub that plugs into 1 USB port on the slim

You can but it depends what you want to use it for.

Yeh, take a look at this, you most likely can, but one good post on my link, maybe you should get a powered one rather than a passive one.

avforums.com/for…tml

Original Poster

warehousestock;7856998

yeh, something like this? … yeh, something like this? http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=usb+hub&cid=6394022875901218771&sa=title#p

yeah. or something similar

Gimme;7857001

You can but it depends what you want to use it for.

what can't you use it for? Not for external HD or anything like that, just for singstar mic, remote control, recharge cable etc

DJNG22;7857024

yeah. or something similarwhat can't you use it for? Not for external HD … yeah. or something similarwhat can't you use it for? Not for external HD or anything like that, just for singstar mic, remote control, recharge cable etc

You can. I am currently using a four port usb hub, with external power. If your just using it for the above, a non powered one will be fine. I only ever connect the power cable when I am using three things or more such as EXT USB HDD and charging controllers etc.

Yeh, id say a powered one would be good.

Original Poster

Any links for a cheap powered one?

If you use eBay, item number: 330366396185

Very cheap!! and AC powered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2367
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions