Can you use Evouchers for Amazon when buying from a private seller on there?

I am wanting to buy some books but its only outside companies on there that are selling it as Amazon directly dont have it.

So Can I use Amazon E Vouchers to pay for outside companies via amazon website please?

10 Comments

If you mean Amazon Marketplace sellers the answer is possibly, it depends on the seller it seems

hotukdeals.com/ite…-pr

I think you can, I've used vouchers to buy items which are not sold directly from Amazon. As long as they are selling it through Amazon.co.uk it should be fine. See the following bit from the terms and conditions:

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Amazon.co.uk gift certificates and gift cards ('GCs') must be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or the affiliated website Javari.co.uk, towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk, Amazon's Preferred Merchant Indigostarfish.comor any other seller selling through the Amazon.co.uk platform. GC's cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

im not sure if this is the marketplace, lol but its one of the 2 top companies i would want to use them for.
I will take a look at that link thanks
amazon.co.uk/gp/…new

Original Poster

Spriggan;7805971

I think you can, I've used vouchers to buy items which are not sold … I think you can, I've used vouchers to buy items which are not sold directly from Amazon. As long as they are selling it through Amazon.co.uk it should be fine. See the following bit from the terms and conditions:[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Amazon.co.uk gift certificates and gift cards ('GCs') must be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website or the affiliated website Javari.co.uk, towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk, Amazon's Preferred Merchant Indigostarfish.com or any other seller selling through the Amazon.co.uk platform. GC's cannot be redeemed at Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you for that I will order the vouchers then so i can get the books
Rep added to all that helped

Original Poster

beth3735;7805994

Thank you for that I will order the vouchers then so i can get the … Thank you for that I will order the vouchers then so i can get the books :)Rep added to all that helped

beth3735;7805980

im not sure if this is the marketplace, lol but its one of the 2 top … im not sure if this is the marketplace, lol but its one of the 2 top companies i would want to use them for.I will take a look at that link thanks :)http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0140926011/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Yes you can, I just tried added it to my basket and it deduced the rest of my gift certificate balance from it. Think it's the same for vouchers.

Original Poster

Spriggan;7806006

Yes you can, I just tried added it to my basket and it deduced the rest … Yes you can, I just tried added it to my basket and it deduced the rest of my gift certificate balance from it. Think it's the same for vouchers.

Thanks for trying that My girls will be pleased

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;7806021

Ignore me then, when did this change, I can spend my credits now woop … Ignore me then, when did this change, I can spend my credits now woop :w00t:

lol we learn something new each day Happy spending

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7806041

Why would you order a gift voucher, just to buy books, just buy the books … Why would you order a gift voucher, just to buy books, just buy the books straight off?

ooh its through a website i done surveys and things for, i can cash in for £20 at the mo But didnt want to waste them incase I couldnt spend them, would rather order NEXT vouchers

tinkerbell28;7806021

Ignore me then, when did this change, I can spend my credits now woop … Ignore me then, when did this change, I can spend my credits now woop :w00t:

I thought they couldnt, i do surveys too, but yeh, u do maybe have to pay p+p from market place sellers but it comes off your gift voucher money

beth3735;7806060

ooh its through a website i done surveys and things for, i can cash in … ooh its through a website i done surveys and things for, i can cash in for £20 at the mo But didnt want to waste them incase I couldnt spend them, would rather order NEXT vouchers

Once added to amazon they dont expire, well maybe after 3yrs or something!

The only way i can buy stuff online is thru amazon using survey vouchers ive gotten!.

To complicated but i was too shy to speak at the bank (plz dont laugh) and was so turned down for a debit card!. I'd laugh if it wasnt so tragic, so find me hovering above all amazon deals :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
    3. Spotify Family Premium share823
    4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions