Groups
    EXPIRED

Can you use launch safari on the tv with a chromecast

Just bought a chromecast and was wondering if I could launch videos in safari onto it using my iPad.

TIA

10 Comments

no, need chrome browser on PC and an extension addon

Original Poster

So can I use chrome app or won't that work either?

no sorry, laptop only, what you trying to do in particular?

Original Poster

We'll I wanted to use it for cartoon hd and also amazon prime video

Original Poster

Thanks for your help. Not the answers I wanted but oh well. I would have thought amazon prime would have worked though.

nick130980

Thanks for your help. Not the answers I wanted but oh well. I would have … Thanks for your help. Not the answers I wanted but oh well. I would have thought amazon prime would have worked though.

try this Video & TV Cast Browser for Chromecast: Best App to cast and stream webvideos and local videos on TV & Displays by 2kit consulting appsto.re/gb/…2.i

nick130980

Thanks for your help. Not the answers I wanted but oh well. I would have … Thanks for your help. Not the answers I wanted but oh well. I would have thought amazon prime would have worked though.

Simple. Go amazon.com and then to instant video or Prime instant video. Over to the right near the top of the page you'll see Settings. Click that, sign in and then scroll down to Web Player Preferences. Select Adobe Flash Player. Click Save and you're done.

It's an Amazon thing, not a Windows thing, so this should work with whatever OS you're using.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help

nick130980

Thanks for your help

no prob
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions