can you use same reciept for quidco/checkout smart with tcb? i know you can not use quidco and checkout smart as they are they same company. but what about tcb? as ive noticed lately they have the same offers, thanks

Found 30th Dec 2015
can you use same reciept for quidco/checkout smart with tcb? i know you can not use quidco and checkout smart as they are they same company. but what about tcb? as ive noticed lately they have the same offers, thanks. For example if using quidco I can use shopitze with same receipt but not checkoutsmart
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Yes. I've done it in the past.
Haven't used TCB for a while. Noticed they had cashback for fosters/John smiths & strongbox. Extra £3 for me. Thanks for bringing it up.
Corvus27

TCB rejected my receipts which I claimed already from quidco
They've just accepted mine. Used checkout smart.
Corvus27

They've just accepted mine. Used checkout smart.

Are you saying TCB and Checkoutsmart have paid out on the same receipt? The T&Cs say that can't be done

Or do you mean they've accepted the upload of the same receipt with no error messages? TCB can take more than a week to process your receipt so they may yet get back to you to say they are not paying out

Corvus27

In the past TCB was not part of COS, but they are now
aau1

In the past TCB was not part of COS, but they are now

Haven't used them for a while. Didn't know that. Thanks.
What is TCB and have you got a link for it please
Original Poster
Thanks guys, probably not worth the risk of snapping same receipt then but pay for separately. Yes, I've done this in past and like people have said only recently must have become part of same company. Hence similar offers. Tcb is topcaskback
last week I submit reciept on cos which got conformed next day. then just to check if it work or not, I submit it on tcb for same offers. it remain pending more than 1 week but got conformed at the end.
this week I submit one reciept 1st on cos and after get paid submit on quidco for same offer and again paid. so it is luck
mumofthree1982

last week I submit reciept on cos which got conformed next day. then just … last week I submit reciept on cos which got conformed next day. then just to check if it work or not, I submit it on tcb for same offers. it remain pending more than 1 week but got conformed at the end. this week I submit one reciept 1st on cos and after get paid submit on quidco for same offer and again paid. so it is luck

I'd use a different word than "luck"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions