can you use sky card in a dreambox?

I am expecting sky installation tomorrow. I also have a dreambox. I am not very technical but is there any advantage in having the sky card and dreambox?

9 Comments

AHH!

Title should be "use" not sue, now I understand.

Had to take a second look myself.

Original Poster

title edited now:oops: this must be why I couldn't find my own post

the question should be why are you getting sky in the first place i fyou've gota dreambox?:whistling:;-)

I want a dreambox. But the idea of card sharing doesnt make sense to me. Why would someone want to give their package they've paid for to give to me?

hippyharry;7929306

I want a dreambox. But the idea of card sharing doesnt make sense to me. … I want a dreambox. But the idea of card sharing doesnt make sense to me. Why would someone want to give their package they've paid for to give to me?

It is a bit like Pokémon cards. I will swap you mine if you will swap me yours.

Gotta catch 'em all.... :geek:

hippyharry;7929306

I want a dreambox. But the idea of card sharing doesnt make sense to me. … I want a dreambox. But the idea of card sharing doesnt make sense to me. Why would someone want to give their package they've paid for to give to me?

because you pay them for it:thumbsup:

souljacker;7930080

because you pay them for it:thumbsup:

Ahhh. Haha.

Banned

hippyharry;7929306

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine. :thumbsup:

brb counting up 5000 satellite channels
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214047
    3. GOT Leaks again312
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…66

See more discussions