Expired

can you win more than once - flamedeery me

43 replies
Found 15th Dec 2016
Won a £2 code but it wouldn't load from my phone and I'm out all day... But anyway the question - not that I will - but can I still win something decent? I'm suprised I've won that tbh you've never heard a squeal so loud over £2 lol! X

43 Comments

yes u may win again so u might aswell try.

i have also won a £2 code.

Banned

I won it too but the code is not working or sumfink

Original Poster

Will do then I've put in too many hours to give up now
Edited by: "sarah25" 15th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Yeah there's something wrong with the codes - but they will sort it out, just might take abit of time. Got a message in my inbox to tell me I've won so I'm happy holding out for the kinder hamper lol although my son would love the vito x

any tips how to hit gold lol. even if it is a £2 voucher, I just want to see one of these goldies

Original Poster

I just caught it super quick - but I'm been quick off the mark for them all - think it's just random! Good luck x

Banned

well done Sarah, let's get together and spend out combined £4 to have a wild night X)

Banned

stefg

any tips how to hit gold lol. even if it is a £2 voucher, I just want to … any tips how to hit gold lol. even if it is a £2 voucher, I just want to see one of these goldies

yes you have to be naked at your computer and insert strawberries where the sun dont shine... it works...:D

jasmineinlondon

yes you have to be naked at your computer and insert strawberries where … yes you have to be naked at your computer and insert strawberries where the sun dont shine... it works...:D

oO ok I will give it a try. If it doesn't work I am holding you responsible

jasmineinlondon

yes you have to be naked at your computer and insert strawberries where … yes you have to be naked at your computer and insert strawberries where the sun dont shine... it works...:D

Not for me it didn't. On top of that, my boss doesn't seem too happy about it...

Banned

stefg

oO ok I will give it a try. If it doesn't work I am holding you … oO ok I will give it a try. If it doesn't work I am holding you responsible

it works, you will see....

Banned

SuffolkLad222

Not for me it didn't. On top of that, my boss doesn't seem too happy … Not for me it didn't. On top of that, my boss doesn't seem too happy about it...

yeah it only works with your own strawberries, not your boss's

jasmineinlondon

yeah it only works with your own strawberries, not your boss's

I don't know if I can leave work tho lol x

Banned

stefg

I don't know if I can leave work tho lol x

get your boss to pop to Marks for you, what are bosses for??

I won £2 as well just had mail to say codes are wrong but will be sorted soon

Banned

SuffolkLad222

i cant see that... was it a pic of your... strawberry? oO

jasmineinlondon

​I can confirm this works. Got a £2 voucher yesterday. Running low on strawberries so off the waitrose for some more........... maybe I'll get dressed first.

Banned

colin4man

​I can confirm this works. Got a £2 voucher yesterday. Running low on st … ​I can confirm this works. Got a £2 voucher yesterday. Running low on strawberries so off the waitrose for some more........... maybe I'll get dressed first.

it doesnt work with waitrose... they need to be asda or lidl

Original Poster

Dam I've only got tinned

Banned

sarah25

Dam I've only got tinned

I didnt even know you could get them tinned X) go on Sarah.... go for it, missus

jasmineinlondon

​No probs, asda is nearby. Just been out to defrost the car, it's cold. I'm definitely going to get dressed before I shop.
Edited by: "colin4man" 15th Dec 2016

Original Poster

jasmineinlondon

I didnt even know you could get them tinned X) go on Sarah.... go for it, … I didnt even know you could get them tinned X) go on Sarah.... go for it, missus

Yes there lovely for making smoothies X

Banned

colin4man

​No probs, asda is nearby. Just been out to defrost the, it's cold. I'm d … ​No probs, asda is nearby. Just been out to defrost the, it's cold. I'm definitely going to get dressed before I shop.

its asda, you can go there in your pjs

Banned

sarah25

Yes there lovely for making smoothies X

i never thought about that, where do you buy them?

Original Poster

Asda and morrisons prob Tesco too, there in a Syrup. Helps make the banana less cloggy x

jasmineinlondon

​I can confirm it does work with waitrose strawberries, I just won a £2 Argos voucher although the strawberries cost me £2.48 and I'm now banned from every waitrose in the country.
I knew I should off waited till I got home rather than strip naked there and then with my laptop, but there you go, that's the excitement of these dammed flamedeer for you!

weird thread is weird

Banned

Dyslexic_Dog

​I can confirm it does work with waitrose strawberries, I just won a £2 Ar … ​I can confirm it does work with waitrose strawberries, I just won a £2 Argos voucher although the strawberries cost me £2.48 and I'm now banned from every waitrose in the country.I knew I should off waited till I got home rather than strip naked there and then with my laptop, but there you go, that's the excitement of these dammed flamedeer for you!

hahahahah great stuff

Banned

dataload

weird thread is weird

it's called having fun, try it some time

jasmineinlondon

hahahahah great stuff

​That's easy for you to say, it's not you banned from waitrose and threatened with legal action, they even took my waitrose card of me!

Banned

Dyslexic_Dog

​That's easy for you to say, it's not you banned from waitrose and t … ​That's easy for you to say, it's not you banned from waitrose and threatened with legal action, they even took my waitrose card of me!

give them your gold flamedeer and I'm sure they will forget all charges...

jasmineinlondon

it's called having fun, try it some time

I'm about to but I'm far more kinky than you lot

http://i66.tinypic.com/29qnk9h.jpg

dataload

weird thread is weird

dataload

weird thread is weird

has to be the worst response to any comment, think it was a genuine comment, flamedeer to strawberries in one thread, yep weird, fun maybe but try it sometime to much sherry may be

Original Poster

eslick

has to be the worst response to any comment, think it was a genuine … has to be the worst response to any comment, think it was a genuine comment, flamedeer to strawberries in one thread, yep weird, fun maybe but try it sometime to much sherry may be

Best bit is I can't find a delete oO

I have also won a £2 code.

Banned

eslick

has to be the worst response to any comment, think it was a genuine … has to be the worst response to any comment, think it was a genuine comment, flamedeer to strawberries in one thread, yep weird, fun maybe but try it sometime to much sherry may be

I don't drink, I just like my fun, buddy

jasmineinlondon

I don't drink, I just like my fun, buddy

Talking of 'fun' - how did it go last night? Any selfies on the red carpet with your +1?

I won a £2 Argos voucher but instantly got a message saying the supplier had issued wrong codes, new code to follow..............nothing 2 days later

Banned

Saturn

Talking of 'fun' - how did it go last night? Any selfies on the red … Talking of 'fun' - how did it go last night? Any selfies on the red carpet with your +1?

Oh yes it was fabulous, so much fun!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    2. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313891

See more discussions