Groups

canaries holdiday all inclusive any ideas, for under 350 per person?

hi all, anyone know of any deals to any of the canaries want all inclusive, for under 350 per person, free child optional:) any help would be great thanks

8 Comments

You'll be lucky

Date
    Duration
    People
    Local Airport

loveabargain;2679493

You'll be lucky

I agree, we found it really tough finding all inclusive as very little choice for the canaries, but added to that the amount you want to pay............

For that price your best bet is mainland spain.

Good luck!

The only thing I can suggest is that you check websites such as Portland Direct or Teletext Holidays for deals. I usually find that Portland are significantly cheaper than many other tour operators. Alternatively, have you considered Turkey? I believe the AI deals there are very reasonable. Good luck!

You really need to help us by providing the dates, number of people and airport you want to fly from.

sunshine.co.uk/hol…tml

This company looks reasonable
    I have stayed at this hotel - 6 years ago mind you.

[COLOR="Red"]Forget this - just realised that the price on the link is only for the flights!!!!! sorry[/COLOR]

Banned

emasu;2679497

DateDurationPeopleLocal Airport

:thumbsup:

It does make me chuckle when people ask for help but only post very basic info

Original Poster

sorry lol forgot, yes dates are 5-8th sept (departing) for 7 days, manchester, gatwick or east mids if poss 2 adults 1 child n 1 infant,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1631
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions