Groups

Canary Islands in Early September

Looking to go away, all inclusive, 2 people plus a baby (who'll be 7 months old), for a week (or 10 days if affordable). Budget is £1000 all in, including flights. Would it be better to book now or wait until we get even closer?

Any recommendations for sites to book through? Thomas Cook, Last Minute, first Choice & Expedia all seem to be well over £1k for what I want. Teletext Holidays seem cheaper than most, finding several holidays within that budget, but are there a lot of hidden charges through them?

Also, it looks like Lanzarote is the warmest of the Canary islands in September, so we are looking there, but if anyone has been to the canaries in September previously, I'm happy to stand corrected!

7 Comments

Used Jet2 Holidays for GC last month, good value and child place was free. Worth a look.

I have been to Tenerife last September and it was hot. More than 28 degree's and Sunny.

Where can you fly from?

Catalonia Punta Del Rey Las Caletillas, Tenerife, 31 Aug 11 Nights, £933
    latedeals.co.uk/sea…853

Original Poster

ellenw

Where can you fly from?

Might help! Any London airport

Original Poster

ellenw

Catalonia Punta Del Rey Las Caletillas, Tenerife, 31 Aug 11 Nights, … Catalonia Punta Del Rey Las Caletillas, Tenerife, 31 Aug 11 Nights, £933https://www.latedeals.co.uk/search/results/performSearch?sg=218974853#sr=&searchId=218975767&pn=1&orderBy=price&orderByDir=asc

Bargain for 11 nights! Thanks, i'll check out the hotel reviews

mcscoobs

Might help! Any London airport

Catalonia Punta Del Rey is from Gatwick. Latedeals compare package holiday, I booked with them last week.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions