cancel a Argos fasttrack order

LocalFound 14th Jul 2015
can you cancel and get refunded on a fastrack order thats not been collected without going to store?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Could you not call them up?
12. I have forgotten to collect my FastTrack order
If you do not collect your FastTrack order within the collection window shown on your email confirmation, your item will be made available for another customer to purchase and you will automatically receive a full refund within 5-7 working days.
If you need to extend your collection window, please contact our Customer Services team on 03456 40 50 50 to arrange an extension.

Argos Fastrack FAQs
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 14th Jul 2015
They automatically refund if not collected the following day after the collection window ends.
Original Poster
bargainBooze

They automatically refund if not collected the following day after the … They automatically refund if not collected the following day after the collection window ends.

Great news, Thanks
LetoKynes

Could you not call them up?

Could do just wondered if it could be done online.
Hello my social worker brought some bits for me, click and collect, she gave me a ref number, can I just come into the store and collect my items with the ref order coad?
Hannahyoung123

Hello my social worker brought some bits for me, click and collect, she … Hello my social worker brought some bits for me, click and collect, she gave me a ref number, can I just come into the store and collect my items with the ref order coad?

Should be able to. I've sent my kids in to collect things with just the number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions