Cancel BT TV free of charge (next 30 days only)

Found 11th Feb 2016
Just received this email from BT, could not have come at a better time
for me after big issues with their ultra HD package.30 days to cancel from date of email.

Changes to your BT TV pack
Hello,

From 1 March 2016, you’ll no longer be able to watch FOX and FOX HD on BT TV. That’s because Fox have changed the way they offer their TV channels to TV providers.

We’re sorry about this but we’ll keep bringing you great TV – including loads of top channels like Comedy Central, GOLD and Universal – as well as a number of ways to watch the latest and greatest US dramas

If you want to leave your BT TV contract because of this, and you’re within your minimum contract period, you’ll need to call us on 0800 032 4624 within 30 days of receiving this email to avoid paying a charge for leaving your BT TV contract early.
Community Updates
2 Comments
Just got the email about this, I only signed up in November on a triple deal (BB, TV, CALLS) I wonder if I could cancel the lot or if it would only be the tv side of things.

I think this is a major set back for bt what with sky launching sky Q an all, bt should be adding content instead of removing it what the hell are they playing at.

Will call tomorrow to discuss my options
Options given where cancel and keep box £2 a month, or keep same package minus Fox channel but a new 12 month contract for £6.80 a month (Max package...then offered at lower £6.50), I opted to cancel and save £16 a month.
Edited by: "Bully" 14th Feb 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants