Groups

Cancel T-Mobile Contract!

Not sure if posted right, but thought i would let you guys know i got a text from T-Mobile saying they are changing the roaming rates as of the 26th October.

Anyone signed into a contract is in right to cancel as they are changing prices, which you have not signed up for!

Bit guttered myself as mine is due for an upgrade this month so just missed out :O(

13 Comments

Good luck to anyone who wants to try and cancel but you're not likely to get anywhere.

mod

Moved to Misc

Original Poster

y won't you get anywhere? they breaking the contract

bet you wouldn't cancel if they were reducing roaming charges thou? :whistling::x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;6293517

bet you wouldn't cancel if they were reducing roaming charges thou? … bet you wouldn't cancel if they were reducing roaming charges thou? :whistling::x:thumbsup:

Obviously not :thinking:

kmaclane;6293489

y won't you get anywhere? they breaking the contract

I tried to cancel a couple of days ago as I go abroad regularly with work so this directly affects me. They wouldn't let me, insisting I'd have to pay the full cancellation charge (£500 or so).

I've seen on other sites that other people have had the same problem. Even though by law we're allowed to cancel, T-mobile wont allow it. So unless you want to take them to court you wont be able to cancel without paying up.

Original Poster

Serenity Now;6293577

I tried to cancel a couple of days ago as I go abroad regularly with work … I tried to cancel a couple of days ago as I go abroad regularly with work so this directly affects me. They wouldn't let me, insisting I'd have to pay the full cancellation charge (£500 or so).I've seen on other sites that other people have had the same problem. Even though by law we're allowed to cancel, T-mobile wont allow it. So unless you want to take them to court you wont be able to cancel without paying up.

Thats really bad! They should be allowed to let you cancel, or at least not put the charges up while your still in contract (like many places do this), and then its your choice after that if u want to stay with them. I think its all wrong lol

Agreed it's shocking behaviour and T-mobile is a company I wont be using in future.

Isnt that the same with all other mobile companies?

Because I remember having this problem with O2. :x

They are saying no because once they give ONE yes, EVERYONE will be trying.

Mobile companies ALWAYS try the "no" route to start off with.

Jakg;6295855

They are saying no because once they give ONE yes, EVERYONE will be … They are saying no because once they give ONE yes, EVERYONE will be trying.Mobile companies ALWAYS try the "no" route to start off with.

especially after the trouble orange had...tmobile know that!
    i would try to cancel mine but its not worth my while...£17.50 for £180 worth of credit plus free internet on the phone and got a BB Curve 8900 for £0...nowhere could beat it so id be rather stuck!

I can't wait to get out of my tmobile contract, i bloody hate the company.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?55
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?79
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?57
      4. sky q is it a good deal?67

See more discussions