Canceled Order and Quidco

5 replies
Found 15th May 2009
Hi all

I am new to this so please bear with me.
I have purchased a washing machine from Argos and went through quidco. My transaction was tracked successfully. Today, I canceled the order(the washing machine has not been delivered) simply because I found the same washing machine cheaper by 40£ .

So my question now is, What will happen the money I gained through quidco? Do i need to pay them back?
Thanks a lot

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Nope, if you are lucky you will still get it.

More than likely they will decline it though.

Original Poster

tks hornblowerracing

sorry, but one more question. In my quidco account the transaction appears to fall under Tracked/Pending category. Does that mean that I have not got the money from them yet?

Tks

wissamkhalil;5216632

tks hornblowerracing sorry, but one more question. In my quidco account … tks hornblowerracing sorry, but one more question. In my quidco account the transaction appears to fall under Tracked/Pending category. Does that mean that I have not got the money from them yet?Tks

yes

Original Poster

Thanks again for your help

Read this article on the QuidCo help page. In particular, the meanings of the various payment statuses in your account:
quidco.com/hel…119

There's also lots of information about payments in here:
quidco.com/hel…22/

Generally, if you cancel an order then you won't receive any cashback for it. If you ever get money from QuidCo then you won't be asked to pay it back. However, if QuidCo find that anyone is abusing the system (making lots of orders and cancelling them again to try and earn cashback) then their account will probably be closed pretty swiftly...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415436
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398
    4. What do you see?3138

See more discussions