Expired

Canceling o2 refresh contract after 15 days

Found 24th Aug 2017
how much do I have to pay if i decide to cancel o2 contract after using for 1 month and 15 days ? is it phone cost + 2 months contract amount or phone cost + entire 24 months contract amount?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

you only have 14d cool off period so the latter is correct

Depends if your bill is one bill or split into two. If you're paying a split bill for your tariff and device plan, you only pay the remainder of your device plan plus a pro rata amount for however many days you've had your airtime.

edit: as you've stated you're on Refresh, so you simply need to give customer service a call and let them know you'd like to settle your device plan and give your 30 days notice to cancel
Edited by: "missy89" 24th Aug 2017

It'll be phone cost + full 24 month term - 20% vat or if the phone is separate then the tariff x 24 months - 20% vat
Edited by: "ItWasNotMe" 24th Aug 2017

missy892 h, 34 m ago

Depends if your bill is one bill or split into two. If you're paying a …Depends if your bill is one bill or split into two. If you're paying a split bill for your tariff and device plan, you only pay the remainder of your device plan plus a pro rata amount for however many days you've had your airtime.edit: as you've stated you're on Refresh, so you simply need to give customer service a call and let them know you'd like to settle your device plan and give your 30 days notice to cancel

This is the correct answer on the o2 refresh deals. The other answers are correct for other companies.

eslick47 m ago

This is the correct answer on the o2 refresh deals. The other answers are …This is the correct answer on the o2 refresh deals. The other answers are correct for other companies.

Seconded. Ignore the other comments, they don't understand how a Refresh contract works.

Original Poster

missy894 h, 2 m ago

Depends if your bill is one bill or split into two. If you're paying a …Depends if your bill is one bill or split into two. If you're paying a split bill for your tariff and device plan, you only pay the remainder of your device plan plus a pro rata amount for however many days you've had your airtime.edit: as you've stated you're on Refresh, so you simply need to give customer service a call and let them know you'd like to settle your device plan and give your 30 days notice to cancel

thanks missy89 and everyone else for clarifiing this.I have orderdered iphone today and just wanted to confirm what happens if i miss the 15 days period.
Edited by: "Aj321" 24th Aug 2017

Aj3218 h, 19 m ago

thanks missy89 and everyone else for clarifiing this.I have orderdered …thanks missy89 and everyone else for clarifiing this.I have orderdered iphone today and just wanted to confirm what happens if i miss the 15 days period.

Youre welcome and just to clarify the cooling off period is 14 days. If you don't get on with your new phone, get it cancelled as soon as you've decided to avoid any issues, and once you've let o2 know you're cancelling you'll have a further14 days to return everything via post (return to store can only be done if you took the contract in store
Edited by: "missy89" 25th Aug 2017

PKRichie22 h, 48 m ago

It'll be phone cost + full 24 month term - 20% vat or if the phone is …It'll be phone cost + full 24 month term - 20% vat or if the phone is separate then the tariff x 24 months - 20% vat

This is incorrect.
It's a Refresh tariff not the typical 24 months contract.
To cancel, you settle the device plan and just pay what you've used for that month as far as the airtime plan goes.
Edited by: "hearts22" 25th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants