Canceling virgin media contract

Found 13th Aug 2017
Has anyone received any info from virgin yet stating that there prices was going up or have been able to cancel there package

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

The problem and Virgin Media know this is that often they provide the best broadband speeds etc and that as others have increased their prices they still provide some of the best prices. Gauls me to say it.

not yet. but i intend to phone them once they do. I believe they are staggering the rollout of new prices so it may be october before you get it. I dont fancy paying more than £40 for full tv package and 150mb

The guy in the Virgin Media shop advised me of it & to check my junk email. Nothing, but I called anyway, customer service have passed me to Retentions and currently I'm on hold... will update
Edited by: "seaniboy" 18th Aug 2017

seaniboy22 m ago

The guy in the Virgin Media shop advised me of it & to check my junk …The guy in the Virgin Media shop advised me of it & to check my junk email. Nothing, but I called anyway, customer service have passed me to Retentions and currently I'm on hold... willupdate

Update Standalone Mix TV with £7 discount a month, £15 a month & Tivo box.

Arranging TiVo delivery now.

Edit: Wednesday TiVo delivery.
Edited by: "seaniboy" 18th Aug 2017

Even Sky can't touch this:

Player TV (£33 with landline)

BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Four, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, 4Seven, 5Star, 5 USA, 5 USA +1, BBC ALBA, Challenge, Dave, Drama, E4, Forces TV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, More 4, My5, Pick, Quest, Really, S4C, Spike, TruTV, regional channels, radio

Movies
Film4, Movies4Men, Movies Mix

Factual and lifestyle
The Community Channel, Home, Yesterday

Kids
CBBC, CBeebies, CITV, Pop

Music
4Music, VIVA

News
BBC News, BBC Parliament, CNBC, CNN International, Sky News/p>

Shopping
Create and Craft, Gems TV, Ideal World, Jewellery Maker, QVC, QVC Beauty, QVC Style, The Jewellery Channel

Regional and international
RTE One, RTE Two, TG4

HD
BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Four, CBBC, Cbeebies, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5

Mix TV
Channels include everything in ^Player TV^ plus:

Entertainment

Alibi, BET, CBS Action, CBS Reality, Comedy Central, DMAX, E!, FOX, GOLD, Horror Channel, MTV, Real Lives, Sky Arts, Sky 1, Sky 2, Sky Living, SONY Channel, Syfy, TLC, True Entertainment, Universal Channel, W

Movies
Movies 24, TCM

Sports
Bike, Copa90, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Motors TV, Sky Sports News HQ, Sky Sports Mix

Factual and lifestyle
Food Network, I.D., PBS America, Travel Channel

Kids
Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Kids Extra, Tiddlers TV, Tiny Pop

Music
The Box, Clubland, AKA, Now Music, Kiss, Magic, MTV Music, Vintage TV

News
BBC Worldwide, Bloomberg, Euronews, NDTV 24x7

International
&TV, Al Jazeera Arabic, Al Jazeera English, ARY News UK, B4U Music, COLORS, France24 English, France24 French, Hum Europe, NDTV India, Nollywood Movies, Rishtey Europe, SONY SAB, UMP Movies, Worldbox, Zing

Original Poster

I called them last night and they would do nothing for me so have gave my 30 days notice, have signed up to the BT deal on 27.99 for Unlimited fibre, so will he expecting a call from virgin in the next few days with a better deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants