cancelled renewal amazon prime

Found 18th Dec 2017
hi all cancelled my amazon prime as the renewal for £79, does anyone know will they do it for £59 anymore?
surprised i didnt get an email offering to come back
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
who knows amazon no one from amazon will tell you and they are in a mess at the moment and i suspect with the advertising standards investigation things will have to change. No more next day delivery as thats going to cost them but knowing the advertising standards they will say its all ok.
What do you mean no more next day delivery? Why are they in a mess?
Nogi6 m ago

What do you mean no more next day delivery? Why are they in a mess?

Cause they promise prime delivery and don’t deliver for days on end!
MrsMawbs1 m ago

Cause they promise prime delivery and don’t deliver for days on end!

Fair enough, maybe I have been lucky but I’ve never NOT had a prime delivery not come next day.
I'm on a trial period of Prime and I have had no problems with next day or same day delivery. I'm also hoping for them to offer Prime at a discount as I shall probably give it a go for a year at least.
Nogi3 m ago

Fair enough, maybe I have been lucky but I’ve never NOT had a prime d …Fair enough, maybe I have been lucky but I’ve never NOT had a prime delivery not come next day.

Really? I moved house a few months back and quickest I get prime now is 3 days. On the plus side, all the complaining means I have prime access until May 2019... good job the tv/films are good!
MrsMawbs11 m ago

Really? I moved house a few months back and quickest I get prime now is 3 …Really? I moved house a few months back and quickest I get prime now is 3 days. On the plus side, all the complaining means I have prime access until May 2019... good job the tv/films are good!

Yep, in fact....

Between my last post and this one. Amazon have just delivered an item I ordered at 7pm last night which gave me the option of next day delivery evening slot and it arrived a few minutes ago.

I have had nothing but great service from Prime. The £79 odd quid a year has been well worth it especially for the odd tv shows I’ve watched on Prime Video too.

Edit: why do I feel like I’ve just jinxed myself.
Edited by: "Nogi" 18th Dec 2017
I had 10 items delivered late in a week, including a whole order that went from out for deliver pay to next day to up to 5 days later. In some of the cities you order on a Thursday and don’t get a date till the following Monday to Wednesday and they gave the cheek to still refer to it as next day. You complain and they offer an extra month last time it happened I told them not to bother with the scripted answer and I didn’t want an extra month got a tenner gift card and an extra month.

theguardian.com/tec…nts
Nogi6 m ago

Yep, in fact....Between my last post and this one. Amazon have just …Yep, in fact....Between my last post and this one. Amazon have just delivered an item I ordered at 7pm last night which gave me the option of next day delivery evening slot and it arrived a few minutes ago.I have had nothing but great service from Prime. The £79 odd quid a year has been well worth it especially for the odd tv shows I’ve watched on Prime Video too.Edit: why do I feel like I’ve just jinxed myself.

Just listened to an American podcast.. They get 2 day delivery however they said it might not make it for Christmas due to demand.. So no different there.. I do think that it needs to be sorted but I would hate it if they stop next day delivery because sometimes they can't make it. On a good note.. I think the youtube app being pulled off amazon devices won't happen now on Jan 1st according to the people I was listening to. Amazon have started to sell Google products..
Edited by: "wayners" 18th Dec 2017
The odd time I have had an issue I always seem to be given a benefit from Amazon in terms of credit etc
Can't say I've ever had a late delivery. Been on a months free trial for years now. Well worth zero per year.
had prime for many years now and it's money well spent even at £79
I normally get next day delivery. If it doesn’t come next day, get straight on the online chat with them and complain saying you really needed that delivery and you’re a prime member. They normally extend your membership by a month!
Nogi18th Dec

Yep, in fact....Between my last post and this one. Amazon have just …Yep, in fact....Between my last post and this one. Amazon have just delivered an item I ordered at 7pm last night which gave me the option of next day delivery evening slot and it arrived a few minutes ago.I have had nothing but great service from Prime. The £79 odd quid a year has been well worth it especially for the odd tv shows I’ve watched on Prime Video too.Edit: why do I feel like I’ve just jinxed myself.

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions