Cancelling an ebay sale - as a seller

6 replies
Found 5th May 2009
I sold something on ebay for about £5, the buy contacted me that she'd misread the description and could she possibly cancel the sale. Tbh I don't mind if she does so.

Is there a way to cancel the sale without me incurring listing fees and FVFs? If I offer someone a second chance offer, will I be charged a new FVF based on the price paid by the second buyer?

Thanks !

6 Comments

Banned

you open a dispute stating youve both agreed to end the transaction, she confirms that and you both get off scott free!

I believe you need to open a dispute where you can claim your fees back hope this helps

as above, really easy to do

You cant claim back listing fee's but as the other posts say open up a dispute to get your fvf back

Original Poster

what about second chance offers? still want to sell if it I can and 3 other people bid for it too...

you should be able to do that, happened to me last week a buyer didnt pay I had to wait 7 days to open a dispute then wait another 7 days for them to respond and they never did so I got fees refunded straight away and I offered it to someone else
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions