Groups

Cancelling an Ebuyer Order?

Anyone tell me how to cancel my order it is still at the secruity check stage but the cancel tab doesn't work.

Thanks.

8 Comments

Banned

If you paid via google checkout you cannot cancell unless you ring them up

ring them up and they will cancell it without no questions

eBuyer are really good

Original Poster

h4x3r

If you paid via google checkout you cannot cancell unless you ring them … If you paid via google checkout you cannot cancell unless you ring them upring them up and they will cancell it without no questionseBuyer are really good

Paid with PayPal actually the phone lines aren't open until tomorrow. Just hope I ring up in time.

Banned

ade2j

Paid with PayPal actually the phone lines aren't open until tomorrow. … Paid with PayPal actually the phone lines aren't open until tomorrow. Just hope I ring up in time.

yeah paypal works the same way. Just ring them tomorrow what shipping method did you use?

The only way you can amendd and cancel your order if you use there online billing system

Original Poster

h4x3r

yeah paypal works the same way. Just ring them tomorrow what shipping … yeah paypal works the same way. Just ring them tomorrow what shipping method did you use?The only way you can amendd and cancel your order if you use there online billing system

Oh right I used Super Saver so hopefully things will be okay. :thumbsup:

Banned

ade2j

Oh right I used Super Saver so hopefully things will be okay. :thumbsup:

dont worry ade2j!

They wont dispatch till friday

So you can ring up tomorrow and they will cancel no questions asked

good luck
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

h4x3r

dont worry ade2j!They wont dispatch till friday :DSo you can ring up … dont worry ade2j!They wont dispatch till friday :DSo you can ring up tomorrow and they will cancel no questions asked good luck:thumbsup:

Thanks for the help! :thumbsup:

Ebuyer really are a good company. I ordered my new computer on monday, was supposed to come this monday coming but it came on thursday instead so im a happy chappy.

Original Poster

Another question but to do with The Gadget Shop.

On quidco it says my cashback may be declined if I use a discount code. As I'm a student I can use the NUS10 code has anyones cashback been declined by using a code?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1932
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.22

See more discussions