Groups

Cancelling fairfx account.. ?

Hi

signed up for fairfx and it never worked so i want to try again although i cant due to duplicate details so i want to completely get rid of my account

Its only my account, i haven't got a card on the way or anything

Cheers
    James

3 Comments

8. You may cancel your order by providing FairFX with written notice of cancellation, by email to enquiries@fairfx.com, at least 7 days prior to delivery of your order. FairFX will have purchased your order at a foreign exchange rate. In the case of cancellation you will receive a refund at the foreign exchange rate prevailing at the time of cancellation of the order which may be different to the foreign exchange rate at the time of your order as exchange rates fluctuate.

I know this is for purchaseing of currency but the e-mail address is the same for all enquiries so just e-mail them i think.

they are pretty good at answering queries too, great company.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171851
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764647
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2496
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions