Groups

Cancelling Mobile Contract due to changes in T&Cs..

A while ago there was a massive T&Cs change for mobile contract operators to charge for 0870 numbers which was mentioned in revised T&Cs.

Just a quick question about these. If your contract T&Cs change, are you given the option to cancel your contract with no penalty still?

5 Comments

When was this? Details?

Yes, but you have to do in within 28 days and you have to prove that you will be materially worse off.

And if it was the T mobile change they cancelled it as so many people called to cancel their contracts...

Original Poster

spritey

When was this? Details?

Ages ago i'm afraid (well seemed ages ago). Searching the web, you'll find out about it
    steve1221

Yes, but you have to do in within 28 days and you have to prove that you … Yes, but you have to do in within 28 days and you have to prove that you will be materially worse off.And if it was the T mobile change they cancelled it as so many people called to cancel their contracts...

It's O2's change on the 29th March 2011. I'm not sure what the change was as i've not been emailed anything, but I think my tariff has the old T&Cs applied so I might not be applicable. Cheers for the response though.

Are they not supposed to inform you of the change? heard nothing from 02 on this

Original Poster

Yes, although the new terms are for new tariffs taken out/changed after this date. No point in worrying about it now then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions