Cancelling sky player subscription for xbox? And is it instant?

4 replies
Found 12th Oct 2010
I want to know if cancelling the sky player subscription after the one month trial is instant, the renewal date for me is 17th October but I want to watch Barcelona vs Valencia on the 16th lol, so wanted to know if I cancel after that match if it will cancel instantly and to make sure I wont get charged!

Thanks

4 Comments

need to give 30 days notice of cancellation-its in the terms and conditions,so even if you cancel today you are too late. using the free month card you should sign up and then cancel immediately-you get your month,but no renewal charge.

Original Poster

barky

need to give 30 days notice of cancellation-its in the terms and … need to give 30 days notice of cancellation-its in the terms and conditions,so even if you cancel today you are too late. using the free month card you should sign up and then cancel immediately-you get your month,but no renewal charge.

That scared me! I just went online to click cancel and it cancelled it and said I wont be charged anything thanks for the help though, I would have been cutting it fine if I waited until 16th!

Yup the xbox sub doesnt need the standard 30 cancel, it's instant. This thread reminded me to do mine.

paz2k6

That scared me! I just went online to click cancel and it cancelled it … That scared me! I just went online to click cancel and it cancelled it and said I wont be charged anything thanks for the help though, I would have been cutting it fine if I waited until 16th!

my mistake then-glad you got it sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?22
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo218
    3. Computer upgrades55
    4. Looking for feedback on Virgin Media V6 TV Box22

See more discussions